Chapter 22

Hello, little turtles! I'm back without being mental! I mean I've always been menta- never mind okay!

Gene's P.O.V

Someone in pain and someone under my control, I love this! Pain and misery.......heartbreak, but it's not like Laurance actually caused me pain. I don't feel...pain. Why do I feel so lonely? Why do I have to threaten people to get my way. Why won't anyone say that they love me, and they're under my control. Wait, there's one person that I know will love me, without being under my control! I ran back to Garroth's house, his little brother has a little love for me, so yeah. I climbed up to Zane's window and saw him playing on a laptop. What an emo wanna be. I opened the window and climbed in. He quickly turned around, and almost made me fall out of the window. "Gene, out you don't belong here!" he shouted. "I've never came here," I said. "You watch me at night, and you also not fit with the structure of how we dress," Zane stated. "H-how do you k-know that I watch y- I mean I don't watch you!" I yelled. "Sure you don't, also if you hurt my brother you'll have something coming for you," he threatened. "Aww what's that?" I asked. "I'll tell Dante, everything," he stated, pushing me out of the window and then slamming it.
T-Tell Dante, wait is that why Zane always tries to be like us. He was just gathering information! That little jerk! But, now I can't do anything to him. Once I felt my back hit the ground, I kind of relaxed. He's not friends with Dante, is he? Or, is it that white haired kid...........of course. I felt a sharp pain go through my hand, then my arm. It felt like I was on fire, which I am because I'm so hot, but actual fire. I looked at my arm and it had a tear drop mark on it. I think I saw this on Dante's back once.

*FlashBack*
"Dante, hurry up!" I shouted at my little brother. Dante looked up at me and growled as he took his shirt off. He hates taking off his clothes in front of people, but we're going to the pool today, so it doesn't matter.
He turned around and took it off quickly. I saw a tear drop marking on his back, it looked a lot like a tattoo. I can use this if he- wait why does he have a tattoo!
"Dante! What is that!" I yelled as he quickly turned around and ran out of the room.

*End of Flashback*

Whatever it is Dante knows about it. It quickly went away and then I felt as if someone had hit me in the eye. Then as if someone stuck their fingers in my eye, and it hurt. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt........

Dante's P.O.V

"Zane, did you marl my brother?" I asked the male, who was dying his hair blonde. "No, Travis wanted to do it," Zane said. "Balto was supposed to be here by now," I stated looking at my clock. 8:30. "Maybe he got caught," Zane said, bluntly. "Aphmau, is supposed to be asleep already," I told him, patting his head. "Then, I don't know and please don't touch me," Zane said. "Leader get to do whatever they want~" I whispered in his ear. I could feel the blush on his face, since his face is usually cold. "And I can leave at will," Zane said, finishing up his hair. "I don't know, you'll go back to you're old self," I said, that's gonna get under his skin. He loves it here, he loves me, I think. "If I do, you'll go ahead and take Vylad," Zane said, looking down. "Zane, hey do you wanna go bake some cupcakes?" I asked, to lighten things up. I love you. Why do you still think that I love Vylad. I was young and stupid. "Of course! Just let me wrap up my hair!" Zane exclaimed.

*Time Skip* Let there be CUPCAKES!?

"Zane! How dare you!" I shouted playfully. He had threw frosting on me, because I threw frosting on him, and it turned into a frosting war. (Man, I had a penny war me and my friend threw pennies at each other, it wasn't very fun.....Owwwwwww.) "Sorry, sir, I didn't mean to get it on you're face, I mean it looks good there cause it's white, and on your f-" I kissed Zane, on the lips. I felt him struggle a little, but it wasn't a lot. He soon stopped struggle and kissed back. His lips tasted like vanilla frosting. I wonder what his mouth tastes li-"Dante! I'm back! Zane? Where are you guys?" Zane pushed me away, and walked out of the kitchen, I followed him and we saw Travis in the living room. "Oh, ther- you guys were making.....cupcakes with out me!" Travis shouted. "Yeah, and they're vanilla," Zane teased. "Chocolate's better," Travis said crossing his arms. "What!" And Zane and Travis argued about which one was better. Until Balto came back and it was his birthday, so Zane gave everyone one a cupcake. And Dante got some attention, from Zane.

I don't know, I thought that we needed a secret society, because why not? Anyway, I'm Uni or Nelson and I gotta go! _TheFanficGroup_ And I feel a lot better, my writing skills hasn't gotten better but, I have! I think.......