Chapter 21

Garroth pov

Its been about 2 weeks and a half since I heard from Laurance. He hasn't called me I haven't seen him. I hope he is okay I really miss him.

I wanted to call Laurance, I wanted to cuddle with him right now. I pick up my phone and call him.

"What" He said rudely. I was in shock and was hesitant to speak.

"C-Can I see you" I asked him. He went silent and then I hear he groan in annoyance.

"I haven't seen you in awhile I really miss you" I tell him.

"Whatever I'll be at your house in 10 minutes I guess" Laurance said instantly hanging up on me.

I was so happy to see my boyfriend again. I take a quick shower and throw on some shorts and tank top. Then I heard the door bell. I go and seen Laurance standing at the door. I jump on him and he holds my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I jump out his arms and pull him into a heated kiss. He isn't kiss me like he used to. I pull away from in and could feel my heart break.

"L-Laur are you okay" I said wanting to cry. He looks at me and looks at me.

"I'm fine... come here" Laurance said pulling me into a hug. He rubs my back and nibbles on my back.

I tried not to cry into his shoulders and grip him tightly. I didn't want to cry but I did. Just a little though hopefully he didn't see.

"Garroth we can just relax okay" Laurance said. I grabbed his hand and bring him into the living room. He lays on my lap as we watch a movie.

"Garroth I have to go back home" he tells me. I sigh and groan, I'm going to miss him so much. I kissed him passionately one more time.

"When is the next time I can see you" I asked inner winding my hands with him.

"Soon we still have break" Laurance told my kissing me one last time.

"Okay I'll call you"

"Okay Bye"

He walks out my house and kisses me one last time. He grabbed my shirt and pulled my close. He let's me go and leaves my house. I felt my yes way later and I run up to my room.

Good thing I was home alone I ran up to my room and started to cry. Just about everything that just happened.

Why doesn't he like me anymore, am I that bad of a guy?

Did I do something that he didn't like?

Why am I such a piece of shit?

I think about that I cry in scream in my pillow. I like Laurance so much we've been dating for a while. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME

"Fudge my life" I say crying myself to sleep.

Laurance pov

When I got home I ran to my room and slammed it. I slide down on my door crying. I feel so stupid for what I am doing to him. Just my luck he kissed me and I didn't know what to do.

"Laurance are you okay" Cadenza said coming to my door.

"STAY OUT" I scream. Cadenza busts in the door.

"Cadenza I don't want to talk please just get out" I tell her.

"Laurance please you can tell me anything" She said. I looked at here with tears on my face. She pouts at me and leaves my room.

Gene why did you do this to me.

Garroth and Laurance mind pov

I want him back

Aw!