Chapter 8

[Lol I'm just gonna do this chapter. -magical Colors]

"Garroth Ro'meave was it?" Ivy's mother asked of me, we were sitting at the dining table eating dinner. "Yes it is mom. He's a very nice, kind, and smart!" Ivy explained as I blushed from embarrassment. It's been a while since anyone has anything nice about me. "I-ivy.." I whisper as she winks at me and eats more of her mother's pancakes. Yes, Ivy's mother made pancakes for dinner. I wouldn't complain, her mother's cooking was delicious, and I didn't mind the pancakes for dinner.

Aphmau hadn't arrived yet, she texted us to eat without her, and Ivy took on that offer. Yet I didn't eat that much because I wanted to wait for her. Before Ivy could shout out that she wanted more pancakes the doorbell had rung and Ivy suddenly raced to the door. "APHMAU!~" Ivy exclaimed as I heard a little squeal. "Oh you guys are here too?!" Ivy suddenly said as I got up from the table excusing myself and walking up behind Ivy. I began to regret my decision on looking who else was here.

Dante and Laurance.

Dante held onto two bags, while Laurance held some blankets and pillows, and Aphmau had the sweetest smile on her face. Laurance and Dante spotted me and they flinched and I was guessing they knew what I was thinking,"Hey..Garroth.." Dante responds as I smile nervously. "Hi.." I say as Ivy looks at me and smiles,"Looks like you guys already know each other?" Ivy replies as Aphmau walks up to me and took a hold of my hand,"S-so what did Ivy's mom cook?" I turn to the black haired girl and chuckle at her curiosity,"Pancakes." Her eyes lit up and she giggled happily. "Pancakes are my favorite!!!" She exclaimed as she dragged me off to dining table,"Hi aphmau! What kind of pancakes would you like?" Ivy's mom was already at the stove with some pancake batter and some other ingredients. Aphmau walked over to Ivy's mom as they chatted. I began regretting being here, dad would have probably got mad at me if I came home, Dante and laurance..heck if I know what they might do, and..I hate this. I felt a light pat on my head as I look up and see an unbelievable scene. Laurance had a smile on his face, while his eyes glisten in the light, and he had his hand laying on my head. "Nice to see you Garroth. Sorry I didn't tell you st the door. Aphmau kinda..dragged you away." Laurance made eye contact with me and I could see a hint of anger.

"S-sorry. I would've said hi to you." I lied as he chuckles and leans in close to my ear,"Don't make trouble..okay?" He said as I nodded nervously,"Should we start the party games?!" Ivy shouts as her mother shushes her,"The neighborhood is sleeping Ivy!" Then the rest of the guys looked at Ivy,"We haven't even ate our dinner!" Dante shouts as Ivy's mom laughs.

After that mess, we all ate, and went into Ivy's room. Her room was actually bigger than expected and she had a ton of board games. We all sat in a circle and Ivy took out cans of soda. "So? What game should we play?" Ivy asked as I then noticed Laurance was staring at me, I tried to ignore it, and answered Ivy's question,"Maybe a calming game?" Ivy shook her head instantly and took out a book. Aphmau gasped happily and started geeking out. "What's that?" Laurance asks as Ivy laughed,"It's a book, have you not heard of it, Mr. Kvhal?" Laurance growled at Ivy as Dante laughed happily,"It's kind of like fortune telling." Ivy said as I noticed the design. It had a bunch of vine designs, rose designs, and a bold title that said, Fortune telling and more! "This sounds like something little kids would do." Laurance says as both of the girls gasped and glared daggers,"It works and I know it!" Ivy shouts as she threw the book open and flipped through it.

I yawned tiredly as Ivy told Dante's fortune and it actually was kinda good? To cut the story short, Ivy said that Dante would never get a girlfriend, and Dante gasped in anger. "LIES!" Dante shouts as I stood up and was about to go out to the bathroom, but Laurance actually pulled me back down. "Owie!" I shout as I glare at him and he smirks at me,"How about my fortune Ivy?" Laurance asked as he placed his own hand on his chest and smiled like he was a charming prince. I scoffed at him,"Your fortune is probably gonna be about you being stupid." I whisper as I hear him scoff,"Oh really Garroth?" Laurance asks as I turn to him and chuckle,"Yeah, because that's all I'm seeing now." I argued as Ivy and Aphmau tried stopping the fight. "Here! Let me read the fortune!" Aphmau shouted as Laurance both glared at each other and I stood up,"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I spat as I walked out of the room.

[Laurance's P.O.V.]

Such a stubborn brat. "Laurance! It says you'll be one of the cheesy-est person in the world, also being one of the most romantic type, and says you'll have to..uh..Ivy I can't read this word?" Ivy looked over Aphmau's shoulder and chuckled,"Dull-witted?" I glared at them,"That can't be what mine is." I spat as the dull witted part was totally wrong! Garroth was also right it did mention me being stupid. After a while of us boys arguing with the girls, Garroth came in with his pjs on which was a little oversized, and he yawned like a kitten. "I'm tried guys..can we go to sleep?" Garroth whispered rubbing his eyes and sitting down next to me. To be completely honest..he looked really adorable- wait! What the heck are you even thinking Laurance?! You're straight! You would never like boys! "But garroth! We haven't read your fortune!" Aphmau shouts as Ivy smirked,"I already read his..and it's adorable and also, Garroth it mentioned in Laurance's fortune that he was dull witted!" I roll my eyes and Garroth chuckles,"Yes! I was right! Okay. Sure let's do my fortune in the morning?" Garroth asks as he takes out a pillow and laying it down on the floor,"Fine.." Ivy and Aphmau groaned in anger as they both settled down on the bed. Dante and I set down our beds for the night as I turn to Garroth and the light was turned off. He had already fallen asleep? I then noticed I was staring at him, but somehow..I couldn't stop looking at him. I began to notice he didn't bring a blanket. I then put the blanket that was wrapped around me onto him as he shuffled a bit.

I know he is our little target, but he looked extremely cold. I turned to the other side where Dante was sleeping and closed my eyes.

I could never like someone like him. I will never like Garroth like a friend or more.