Chapter 24

_Magical_Colors_ again!
Heheheheheeheh-
[Garroth's P.O.V.]

The tears soon went away, but I wanted to cry even more. "Why did I agree? Why..?" I sobbed as I sat down on the concrete next to Laurance's house.

"Please forgive me Laurance.." I said to myself as someone pats me on the shoulder,"Hey Garroth! You..you okay man?" Dante! "Uhm..I'm fine." I cover my face as he sits down next to me and pulls me close. "Hey..tell me what happened. You don't usually cry." Dante confirms as I sob even more. I didn't want to talk about it and just knowing my baby brother was trying to date him made me feel even more deep into the pit of sadness.

"Aw it's okay..I'm here with you." Dante assures me as I shook my head and pushed my face into his chest.

"G-garroth..?" I turn my head to see Laurance standing about five feet away from us and I instantly stood up. "L-laurance.."I whisper as I was about to walk up to him, but then spot Gene in corner of my eye.

"H-hi.." I say instead of hugging him. Laurance walks up to me and hugs me tightly. I look at Gene was glaring at me in the distance and I quickly looked away. "What are you guys doing out here?" Laurance asks as he pulls away from me,"Oh uhm-" "I need to ask Garroth something if you don't mind." Dante pulls me away and we go about ten feet away from Laurance.

"I thought you two were together! Why are you guys acting weird around each other?" Dante whispers as I felt tears go down my face again.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I sobbed as I hugged him and started sobbing into his shoulder,"Ah..okay bud..I think you and Laurance need some time alone." I cried even more as Dante lead me to Laurance and made Laurance take me inside.

"I'll see you guys when school comes back around! Bye!" Dante ran off as Laurance closed the front door and he leads me to his room.

Once he closes the door, he hugs me, and giggles,"I'm glad you came by." Laurance tells me as I hug him back,"I miss you." I whisper as Laurance hugs me tighter,"I miss you too."

After a painfully long silence, Laurance pulls away from the hug, and he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Uhm..I've got to tell you something." We both say in unison as we both laughed at each other. "No, but seriously..I need to tell you something." I looked at him with a confused look and thought for a moment,what if I tell him? Can I tell him? Oh hopefully this isn't the wrong time! I can't tell..

"Oh my goodness Garroth your neck!" Oh yeah..that was still recovering from Gene. "Oh uhm..I accidentally..uh..-" "Who did this." He said sternly as I laugh nervously,"N-no one! All me! Haha.." I say nervously as he takes a hold of my chin and looks onto my eyes. "What happened that one day? The one day I sent you that one text?" He asks me as I gulp nervously.

"Nothing nothing! I just was very sick! Yes." I tell him as he gives me a stern look and leans closer.

"That's not what I heard from Zane." Laurance says to me as my eyes widen,"W-what..?" I inquire Laurance as he takes a hold of my arms and pulls me close,"Just before I went outside Zane called. He needed someone to help him get something off his chest. I told him he can tell me and-"

"Gene came over to my house one day.." Zane says as I nod and laid my back against the wall,"Yeah and?" I could hear him breathing heavily and it was kinda creepy. "Can you watch Garroth for a while..? I don't think he is safe in the house." I snicker and laugh,"You finally worrying about your older brother?" "Oh shut up Laurance. Now, I've gotta go. See you."

"He..he said that?" I ask Laurance as he nods and rubs my back,"You're gonna stay here for a little while. Is that alright?" Laurance questions as I nod happily and see a glint of sadness in his eyes,"Laurance..can I ask you something?" I ask him as he looks at me,"Yep!"

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks and I put my arms around his neck.

"Do you love me?" I ask him as I push my face into his chest and snuggle into him. "Please tell me.." I whisper.

I feel like this was rushed I am very sorry- [loud sobbing noises]