Chapter 13

(Nelson here! Or leader of TheFanficGroup112! Anyway I'm going to try my best on this chapter, also don't play song until I say so!)
Garroth's P.O.V
I could always leave and go home, but if I did I'd have to face my dad and I really don't want to. I looked at the window, that was in the bathroom. I didn't have to home, I could always just run away. I opened the window and then looked back. I don't have any of my clothes. Well, that plan is out, for now. I opened the bathroom door just a crack and saw Dante and Laurence sitting there asleep. They were leaning on the wall across from the bathroom. I opened the door more and saw my bag. I snuck out of the room and went over to my bag. I picked it up and then rushed to the bathroom and closed and locked the door. I think I might have slammed it. Oh, no. I backed up and turned around and climbed out of the window. If they brake down the door, Laurence will surely be able to catch me. So I ran, and ran, and just didn't stop.
(Play song)
I relived worest moments of my life while running.
*Laurence:Stupid, go die
*Dante:Ungly, kill yourself
*Garte: You're worthless, you're not my son
*Me: Cut for being Stupid. Cut for being ungly . Cut for being worthless. Cut for being me......
I cried as I ran into an alley way. I could hear someone running, but I didn't pay it any attention." Garroth! Come back please!" I heard Ivy yell."Where did he go," I heard Aphmau ask." I don't know, I'll just check this alley way," I know that voice! It's Laurence, no I don't want to be found by you or anyone! Then everything went black.
Laurence's P.O.V
As I ran into the alley way I found Garroth. He was being dragged by someone." Hey, stop!" I yelled, he looked at me and smirked. Then, he disappeared. I fell on my knees and started to cry. Why? I don't know, but it might be because I lost him. For good this time. I heard everyone run towards me. And when I looked up I saw Garroth, he was in ragged clothes and was bleeding. At this point everyone was crying. Even Dante. Garroth smiled as he looked at me, is this what he wanted. He just made my mind change.
( Guys, I was listening to the song while making this chapter, and I love it! Well, not that way it's more of I love that Joel Faviere made this! He has a great singing voice and it was either this or the rhyme but, I'll use that song in a different chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, or cried I don't know I watched the official video for this song and cried. S-see, you guys l-later.)