Chapter 19

[Haven't done a chapter in a while. I CALL IT. ~Mason/ _Magical_Colors_][Garroth's P.O.V.]

I fell something hot on my body as I flutter my eyes open and see the window open. The sun's hot rays of sunlight shining on me and my face. I cover my face in anger as I didn't want it to be morning and I didn't want to get up.

I sat up as my cheek hurts and I turn to look at what my cheek was laying on. I see my phone perfectly placed on my pillow and I picked up. I decided to check my messages and saw a unknown number.

801-XXX-XXXX:How adorable..~

The next thing shocked me and scared the living shivers down my spine. It was a picture of me sleeping on my bed and clenching on my phone tightly.

I then recived another text.

801-XXX-XXXX:Like my picture of you?

I looked around my room and tried to steady my breathing. I was so scared. No one was home besides me. My window wasn't open when I was awake and that just scared me. I wanted to text Laurance to come over and help me search, but another text was sent to me.

801-XXX-XXXX: probably scared huh? I can tell by the look on your face.

I shiver in fear as I try looking for this mysterious person. I laid on my stomach right next to my bed to check if anyone was under there. I look down there and take out my flashlight. I click the button and search around.

Suddenly someone flipped me around and pinned me down onto the floor. I found it useless to scream, because no one was home. The person was hooded and they flashed their dark blue eyes.

"Who are you." I spat as they smile and pin my wrists down to the wood floor. Bzzt bzzt.

The guy reached for my phone and smirked."H-hey!" They look at me and touch my cheek,"Laurance:Hey. You okay? Apparently there is a guy on the lose around your area. Be careful..alright? Hhahaha. How surprising. I've gotten on the news already." They cackled as I shot a glare. I was really terrified..but I disliked the idea of him killing me.

[Warning:Violence]
"Wh-hat do you want?" I tired to sound threatening, but that failed miserably. His smirk grew as he took out a knife and chuckled. "How adorably cute,"he sings as he points the knife directly under my chin and made my look up at him. I struggled to get out of his grip and he chuckles at my attempts.

"You won't escape."

"Tell me what the hell do you want?" I spat as he leans forwards and removes his knife away from my chin.

"I'm here to do whatever. What do you think I would do?" He grits his teeth as I hiss in pain as he cuts my cheek. Tiny droplets of blood laid on his shiny knife and he soon wiped off the blood. I trembled in fear as he grins.

[Over]

"Look kid. Do you want to live?" He questions me as I remain unresponsive and I quietly nod. "Well," His grin turns incredible large and he chuckles,"You may not like it." They say as I raise a brow.

"What is it?" I ask the unknown person as they finally reveal themselves by pulling off their hood.

Gene..? Dante's brother..?

"Date Dante."[I CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE] He answers as I drew blanks before realizing what he had said.

"What?!" I screamed as he glares and puts the knife aside,"You heard me." Gene says as I hiss in anger,"Never."

"Hmm..I could kill Laurance." He sang as he licks his lips. "N-no..please no." I whisper as Gene takes a hold of my chin and makes me look directly into eyes. "Which would you rather do?" He says as he takes something out of his bag and giggles.

"Save Laurance and date Dante? Or die?" I feel tears roll down my face as I growl in anger. "Heh. Maybe this will help." He suddenly shoves a bottle to my lips and forces me to drink it. I shut my eyes and a sweet flavor rolls down my tongue.

[Gene's P.O.V.]

I waited a few minutes and his eyes flutter open. His eyes were a tinted pink and he smiles,"Which choice?" I question as he giggles happily.

"I wanna date Dante!" Garroth sang cheerfully as I smirk at him and walk up to his window. "Well. Good choice." Garroth looks at me as his eyes flickered back to his original color. His face went pale as he looks at me and tried to reach out for me. He had a worried expression on his face and I smirked evilly.

"Wait!-"

"Too late." As I jumped out of the window and ran towards my house.

[I'M SORRY- I LIKE ANGST STUFF-]

[Mason booping out-]