Chapter 17

(Hai! Author~Senpai here! Aka: GirlChaos03! And I bring you guys a chapter! Sorry I've been gone. I got busy. Heh. 😅)

(I'm continuing from last chapter)

Garroth POV
I whimper, feeling my freaking neck throb with pain. Laurence pulls away and looks at me, concern showing in his eyes.

"Hey, you alright?" He asks, carefully cradling me on his lap, as if I'm a fragile little child.

"L-Laurence... It h-hurts." I whine, burying my face in his chest. He rubs my back and murmurs sweet nothings into my ear.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that it would hurt you so much." Laurence whispered.

"Well you should've known that then could you?!" I snapped, feeling my blood boil. My eyes stretch wide in shock of what I just said. "S-sorry. It's just... It really hurts."

He shushes me quietly

|HEY YO MALMU HERE TO FINISH THINGS OFF|

"What do you want me to do to make you feel better" He said. I frown at him and cuddle to his chest more. He sighed and lays me on the bed with him.

"Sorry, hey Garroth..."

"Yes Laurance we are a thing" I finished him. I started groping his thigh just to tease him. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed and was biting his lip.

"You like that don't you" I whisper in his ear. He let out a sly moan. I smirked and went to go to his neck and start kissing it.

"S-Stop" he moaned.

"But do you like it yes or no" I asked. He shook his head no and I smirked even more. I moved my hand closer to his pelvic area. He bit his hand even more, hopefully he doesn't draw blood.

"DO you like how I am teasing you" I purred finding his sweet spot.

"G-G-Gahhh your making me harder" he whimpered. I left hickey all on the right side of his neck.

"Mhmm so you do like it" I said as I stopped touching him. I could see tears in his eye. I thought he would like that. I stopped and grabbed his face.

"What's wrong" I asked him. He hugged me to my chest.

"It just brought up bad memories, before I was adopted" he cried pulling my shirt.

We lay there like that until I went home.

When I got home my dad was sitting on the couch. I thought he was going to hurt me.

He didnt

"Hey Garroth can we talk" My dad asked. I was scared to see what he was going to do to me. I sat far from him just in case.

"Yes sir" I asked fearfully.

"I wanted to say I am sorry. For all the abusive things I did. I um have no explanation of why I did. I feel like a horrible person to do that to my son. Also, if your gay I have no problem with that" he said sincere. He came and hugged me I carefully hugged him back.

"I've been waiting for you, I am going to sleep" he said going to his room. I run to my room and lay on my bed.

It's over, the bullying, abuse it's all over.

Yay

Malmu outtt