Chapter 20

Damalmu HERE because that last chapter was amazing

Laurance pov

I keep looking at my phone waiting for Garroth to answer. It's been a while since he has text me. I reached for my TV remote then I felt something else. It was a hand... person

"Hey Laurance" the guy said to me.

"W-Who are you" I say backing away. The guy laughed and took off his mask.

It was him. My ex...

Gene (No one seen that coming... I bet you did)

"Gene what do you want now" I ask crossing my arms.

He pulls out a knife and giggled. It had blood on it... from who though.

"What do you want... who did you hurt" I asked. He stared at me smiled.

"Laurance, why would you break up with me" he asks coldly.

"You were to attach to me Gene, you know this. I don't want to talk about this okay" I told him. I felt my emotions come up, it was a sensitive subject.

"Laurance, you loved me... it was because of him wasn't him" he said softly with a crack in his voice.

"G-Gene I really did love you... you meant the world to me. I'm sorry I broke your heart... you still do mean a lot to me. I just didn't know how you felt about me anymore. It's not Garroth's fault it's my fault for being stupid. I loved you a lot... Gene please understand that I had so many emotions when we broke up. I don't know how to explain but I loved you a lot. Gene please don't hurt Garroth... I've moved on. It hurts though, okay. I missed you... the way we kissed... your every touch on my body... you knew that Gene..." I cried to myself thinking about dating Gene. He grabs my face and pulled me closer to him.

"Laurance kiss me already" he said. I did of course... why would I. We kissed for a couple of moments and pulled away.

"Laurance why can't we just date again" Gene asked me, I look away from him.

"Gene I have Garroth you have to realize this" I tell him. He cursed under his breath.

"Garroth doesn't like you... he would rather date Dante" Gene said pulling out his phone.

I wanna date Dante

It was Garroth, why would he do this.

"N-No he wouldn't say that, Garroth likes me a lot" I tell him.

"Laurance I love you I know you feel the same about me" Gene said kissing me again. I didn't pull away though, I kissed back.

"Gene no... please leave it don't have time fo..." he cut me off be stroking my thighs. He knows my turn on places.

"Come on in can give you what you want. Garroth is probably not even going to take your virginity. Garroth would be uke Laurance. I can give you what you always wanted. That virgin booty can be mines" he said moving closer to my member.

"S-Stop I'm not ready for that Gene, I can't love you anymore. Realize that you have to move on, I am trying your mak..." he moved to my member and grabbed it rubbing it softly. I let out soft many moans I couldn't hold in.

"You like that don't you" he asked. I shakingly nod with pleasure.

"Please don't do this... I'm not ready" I tell him. Gene stopped made me look into his face.

"Garroth isn't worth it he doesn't like you. I love you babe I do, you'll realize that soon. You don't want Garroth to meet my encounters. Make the right decision or he'll get hurt." Gene said kissing me one last time and leaving out my window.

I shut and locked it, then I let all my emotions out. I cried into my pillow filled with confusion. Do I want Gene to hurt Garroth or do I want Gene just because I love him or Do I say with Garroth.

Does Garroth really Want Dante now. Am I not enough for him... I'm so confused.

I want to be with Garroth for the rest of my life. Gene.... what am I supposed to do. I don't want Garroth to be hurt because my stupidity.

I decided to call Garroth, I rely miss him. I think I have to tell him what is happening. I have to make a decision.

What do I do?!?

Hehbe he he done