Chapter 25

[{Damalmu}] hi. I'm here

Laurance pov

I was in shock and was hesitant. I avoided we contact with him. He pulled at my shirt and sighed. He seen the 'love marks' Gene left me. All over my chest and some showing close to my neck.

"L-Laurance" he whimpers.

Then before I could explain he broke out crying. He sobbed in his hands and my heart broke.

"I can explain" I pleading. He cried so hard in his hands.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU CHEATING ON ME. ALL I WANTED WAS LOVE FROM YOU. IS IT BECAUSE I'm NOT DOMATING ENOUGH. I'm SORRY THAT I'm A WAIST OF TIME. I'm soooooo sorry that I'm so horrible to be with you" Garroth screamed leaving my house. I bite lip and stop myself from crying. I followed him and great thing is not faster than me. I grabbed him by his arm and pull him back. I pull him and hugged him. He tried to pull at from me but I held him tightly. He stopped struggling and cried in my shoulder. I take him back inside the house and I take him to my room.

"Your a cheater, why" Garroth whined sliding against my wall.

"I had too..."

"No you didnt.."

"I cheated on you I'm sorry.... Garroth I'm not going to lie because I feel bad. I'm not going to even lie"

"Just shut up... Laurance just shut the fuck up. SHUT THE FUCK UP" He screams sinking on the ground getting into a huddle position. He sobs in his hands and knees.

"Garroth... I'm sor..."

"DO YOU LOVE ME" He screamed at me.

I went silent for a bit. The thing is

I Do Love Him
I Do want him to feel the same
I've liked him since middle school
My mouth doesn't want to say it
I don't want to commit to something I can't keep

"I love you" I say letting the tears fall down my face. He looks up at me in a sad face.

"I love you I love you I love you I do Garroth. I can't live life with you being in it. The boys that I cheated with didn't mean anything. I've never loved a boyfriend so much. Can you be my boyfriend again" I cried. Garroth looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too Laurance. Even though I have to watch you now. I wanted you to be there for me. I don't want anymore of this not talking to me for weeks stuff. Laurance you to fucking cute for all of this. You marked me as your territory, I want to be yours. I want to always be yours, forever. I love you. Just so sexy~" Garroth said running and hugs me.

I grip him tightly then he leaves kisses on my face.

Our first I love you

"I'll get Gene to leave us alone" I told him.

"Okay I'll don't care as long as I'm with you"

"Of course your my territory" I said nibbling on his ear.

"I will make sure you know who's territory you are" He said shoving his face into mines.

Gosh I love this boy

MAGICAL WRITES BETTER CHAPTERS THAN ME