Chapter 4

{Damalmu here subbing in for Thug_Pug_Wants_Hugs}

Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate

Hate is a strong word but it describes my feelings towards Them. Ever since the 7th grade they have done this.

I ask my self a question all the time. Am I really gay, an I . I not sure about life I am only in high school. Life hasn't really began.

In my next class I am early and I sit were I usually sit. This whit haired boy comes up to me staring.

"Are you Garroth Ro'meave" He asks me
"Y-yea wh-y" I say shyly.
"There were these guys outside talking about a blonde head with cyan eyes. Named Garroth Ro... Meave"
"O-oh"

He sits next to me and it was silent. For once .... Wait were is the guys for once there not here. That's good right. "GARRoTH" I here someone shout from behind. It was Laurance's sister... Cadenza Zvahl. She is one of the prettiest girl AT our school. Why is she talking to me am I getting into another fight.

"GARROTH I FOUND YOU your late to class again" she shouted at me. Wait I am in the wrong class. Oh no of course. She handed me a hall pass and I silently walk out who knows what class.

When I GET there all eyes were on me. I heard Dante and Laurance laugh. "faggots late again" I heard a voice say. Everyone laughs. The teacher tells them to settle down and take my seat. I sit in the corner back. All. By. Myself. Just how I like it.

*I am going to skip cuz class boring*

Before the bell ringer I get a note thrown to Me.

Hey Garroth,

Garroth I was wondering if you can meet me. After the last class of the day. Meet me at the back of the school.

Love, ivy xoxo

I look at Ivy and she smiles. I smile back at least I have some friends or nice people.

Malmu out

Bai