Chapter 26

Damalmu here... again....
Sort lack of updates

Gene pov

I text Laurance telling him to meet me at my house. He didn't respond of course, probably with his wannabe boyfriend. Lauuurrryyy willlll be miiiiinnnnessss.

I've been crazy about this boy for 6 years now. I am not letting him go without a fight.

Garroth pov

0////0

His neck covered by hickey. I did a good job on my side. His face was bright red and he was panting. I went back to taunting his neck.

"G-Garroth ahhh" he moaned wrapping his arm around my neck.

FOUND IT!

I nipped at his sweet spot and he moaned in agony.

"AHHH it f-feels soo g-good" he moaned. I stopped and checked my work. He was bright red and had a tired expression.

"Mhmm good job to me, make sure you wear a scar when you go out into public. Your neck is freaking red" I said kissing his face.

"Garroth ♡"

"Hmm your such a cutie" I say going back attacking his sweet spot. He moans so loud and ached his back.

After doing that for a while he got turned on as ever. I love seeing him in a uke state.

"Laurance you got a little horny didn't you" I asked. Laurance blushed and pointed at his member. I blushed like a fool.

"L-Laurance"

"It's your fault, and I have to fix it. I hate you Ro'meave" he said playfully punching me.

"Whatever if you need me ill be making you some food okay"

He yelps and hugs me.

"Thank chu" he says kissing my lips. I go downstairs and decided to make us some pizza bites.

After they were done we both shared them and I feed some to Laurance he does the same to me. I kissed his cheek snd he still blushes... just like me.

"That's cute, now let's cuddle I am really tired" I say sitting on the couch.
We stayed like that all night