Chapter 1:

"Mom! I'm leaving for school!" Yells a long haired light brown haired girl with green eyes.

"Okay Katie! Have fun on your first day of grade 10!" Yells Katie's mom.

Katie slips out the door to be welcomed by a dragon with red eyes and black and purple scales.

"Hello Fang, make sure your invisible to the mortals living on this street." Says Katie walking past Fang.

"I wonder if the other naturals will show up not scratched"  Katie thought to herself.

Katie walked to the mailboxes not far from her house and waits for the bus.
~~~~~~~~5 minutes later ~~~~~~~~
Katie gets on the bus and takes her seat at the back. She reaches into her backpack and pulls out her phone and earbuds.

"Hey! Katie what's up!?!" Says a white haired boy winking at her.

"The sky, what do you want?" Asks Katie rolling her eyes.

"Just want an excuse to see your beautiful face" says the boy moving closer.

"Go away" says Katie turning away.

"Oh come on Katie!" Says the boy sitting next to her.

"Go away, don't come any closer" says Katie tightening up her fists.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Asks the boy coming close to her face.

"That's it, I warned you!" Says Katie turning around.

Blue energy circles around her hand, her eyes glow more green. She shoots blue energy out of her hand and it goes around the boy circling him, and lifting him in the air.

"KATIE!!!!!" Yells the boy

Katie smiles then jerks her hand forward, calling the blue energy to respond by slamming the boy into the side of the bus. Katie quickly recalls the energy back into her. The blue energy responds by slipping back away from the boy and back into her hand. Katie then makes a surprised face to hide her being guilty. The bus driver quickly pulls over and comes to the back of the bus to investigate.

"Katie what happened?" Asked the bus driver kneeling beside the boy.

"He jumped back in fear of a spider sitting on the seat" says Katie sounding innocent.

"THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Yells the boy.

"What happened then?" Asked the bus driver facing the boy.

"Something was coming out of her hand and it slammed me into the side of the bus" says the boy pointing at Katie.

"Don't be ridiculous" says the bus driver helping the boy up. "Come to the front of the bus to sit, I think you hit your head to hard".

The boy gave a dirty look at Katie. She smiled an wicked smile.
~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~
"That was fun, although I did warn him" Katie thinks to herself.

Katie walks into the main hall. Everyone was pushing there way through the crowd, a few swear works can be picked out of the roar of students. Katie finally makes it to her locker, she finds a note inside.
The note reads.....
Meet me outside in the court yard.
-Mike