Chapter 18:

Katie walks up to her house with Mike close behind her.

"Are you sure I should meet your mom?" Asks Mike sounding nervous.

"Of course you should!" Says Katie opening the front door.

They step inside and hear footsteps coming to the top of the stairs.

"How was your day?" Asks Katie's mom from upstairs.

"Good! Can you come here? I have someone I'd like you to meet!" Says Katie.

Katie's mom comes to the top of the stairs and stops when she sees Mike.

"Mom this is Mike, Mike this is my mom" says Katie.

"Hello" says Mike still sounding nervous.

"So you are the alpha male that made my daughter the alpha female" says Katie's mom coming down the stairs.

"Y-yes" says Mike stuttering on his words.

"Hmmm......" Says Katie's mom floating in the air then flying around Mike, studying him.

Katie's mom flys around him a few more times then goes back to the end of the stairs and lands.

"You pass my test" says Katie's mom walking down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Mike sighs with relief. Katie shrugs and grabs Mike's arm, leading him up the stairs.

"If your going upstairs, I don't want to clean anything up!" Katie's mom yells.

"Mom!!" Yells Katie in surprise.

Katie and Mike go into Katie's room and close the door behind them.

"Sorry about my mom" says Katie.

"It's okay" says Mike.

Katie flops down on her bed and sighs.

"Hey....how do you like being the alpha female?" Asks Mike sitting on the edge of Katie's bed.

"I like it, I'm with you" says Katie sitting up smiling, looking at Mike.

Mike smiles back. Katie moves over and taps the spot next to her. Mike's ears perk up and he crawls his way beside Katie. He settles in beside her as she lies down.

"How do you feel about being alpha male?" Asks Katie turning on her side, facing Mike.

"Well.....I do like it, just like you but the girls constantly begging me to change the alpha female to them instead of you" says Mike.

Katie laughs.

"You can't change who the alpha female is. Can you?" Says Katie.

"Actually I can no one else can just me" says Mike.

"That's because your the alpha male?" Asks Katie, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes" says Mike with a nod.

They fall silent and she scutches closer to him. He wraps his arms around her and holds her close.

"You're really warm" says Katie.

"I'm warmer without clothes" says Mike with a smirk.

"Mike!" Says Katie blushing and she smacks his chest.

He laughs and pulls her up to meet his face and kisses her. Then he runs his hands up the back of her shirt. She rests her hands on his abs. They pull back from each other. She licks her lips then bites her lip. He moves her on top of him. She looks deep into his eyes and sees hunger, she smiles.

"Hungry? For me?.....Alright I'll play along" Katie thinks to herself.

She crawls up towards his face, he holds onto her waist. She kisses him and lifts up his shirt. He pulls back and takes off his shirt, then resumes the kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie waves goodbye to Mike. She closes the door and sighs, then makes her way back to her room. She sits on the edge of her messy bed, looking out the window.

"Make sure nothing happens, she said....sorry mom stuff did happen" Katie thinks to herself.

She gets up and starts to fix her bed when she notices a condom on her bed.

"I thought he said he threw that away?!" Katie thought to herself "Oh well, I'll throw it away".

She picks it up and flicks it in the bathroom garbage.

"That's taken care of, now time to sleep, it's like 11:00pm" Katie thinks to herself.

She quickly changes into her pjs and slips into bed, after a little while she falls into a deep sleep.