Chapter 26:

"Oh, um hi Katie" Mike says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I didn't get a proper goodbye. But it's not your fault, it's my mothers" Katie says.

She gestures and up motion, causing the vine to rise. She gestures her hand to a tight zigzag, which makes the vine stream her and morph into a tight zigzag. She gestures down, forward, and up. The vine goes under Mike's feet and goes up, lifting him up to the window.

"You never cease to amaze me" Mike says walking closer to the window.

Katie smiles and looks past Mike. He takes her hands in his, she looks back at him. They both sigh and put their foreheads together. Mike takes his one hand and caresses her cheek. Katie looks at him with a smile on her face, he returns the smile.

"M'lady, tip, tip" he laughs.

"How proper" she laughs.

They both laugh, he takes her face in his hands. She relaxes at his touch and the warmth of his hands.

"Katie...." Mike says.

"Yes" Katie says.

"I love you" Mike says starting to lean in and close his eyes.

"I love you too" Katie says leaning in and closing her eyes.

They gap between them closes. After a minute or two they pull apart.

"Good night Katie" Mike says pulls away from her.

"Night" she says gesturing the vine to go down.

The vine goes back to the ground and un zigzags itself while Mike jumps off. He waves goodbye, she waves and blows a blue energy kiss at him, the blue energy kiss floats towards him and lands on his cheek. He walks back to his car, gets in and backs out of the driveway. He heads home.