Chapter 9:

Katie and Ashley walk into the lunch room and sit at their table waiting for the others.

"Mike had werewolf class" says Katie "I wonder how well it went"

"I'm sure it went fine" says Ashley.

Mike and Jace walk over to the table and sit down.

"How did werewolf class go?" Asks Katie.

"It was great. I got labeled as the alpha male" says Mike "I also have to choose an alpha female".

"His teacher said his tail and ears should grow after 5 minutes of being out of the class" says Jace rolling his eyes.

"Yeah..... I'm going to be right back. Katie I want fries" says Mike walking off.

"Fine" says Katie grabbing some money and heading up to the counter.

"Jace" says Ashley waving money in his face.

"Ugh" says Jace standing up and taking the money.

Jace walks over to the counter.

"I wonder who Mike is going to pick as the alpha female" Ashley thinks to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Jace and Katie come back to the table with food, Mike walks in.

"Omg, you have ears and a tail" says Ashley.

Mike has black and white ears and a tail.

"Wow she wasn't kidding" says Katie looking amused.

"Gasp" Ashley gasps, "the other students in his class also have ears and tails".

"They do" says Jace looking around.

"I ran into the teacher in the hall" says Mike sitting down "she said that the alpha female will grow ears and a tail if I choose a student not in her class. But the colors would be switched around".

"So the alpha female would have a white tail with a black tip" says Ashley.

"And white ears" says Katie.

"Yep" says Mike.

"Omg!Mike look at you, you look so hot with your ears and tail" says a girl with purple ears and tail.

"Thank you" says Mike.

"I wonder who the alpha female is going to be" says the girl winking at him.

Mike laughs and the girls walks off. Katie raises one eye brow.

"And have you chose who the alpha female is yet?" Asks Katie eating her food.

"Meh.... I have and idea" says Mike staring at the ceiling.

"Ooooooooooooo. Who. Is. It" says Ashley leaning forward.

"I just made up my mind about her actually" says Mike "she's definitely alpha worthy".

"Who. Is. It" says Ashley.

"She'll find out tomorrow, when she wakes up. She'll have the ears and the tail" says Mike "well to my understanding she will".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bell for the end of lunch rings and they all go their separate ways.

"I've got to tell the werewolf teacher who I've decided the alpha female is" Mike thinks to himself speeding off towards the werewolf class.