Chapter 17:

"Y-yes, I did" says Jace looking ashamed.

The hallway was empty.

"Why would you do that?" Asks Ashley.

"B-because Katie never loved me, she always loved Mike" says Jace looking defeated "so I branched off and I found Sapphire, knowing she could have been taken away from me by another guy, I bit her....making her a vampire like me".

Everyone went silent and wide eyed.

"I'm sorry" Jace choked, holding back tears.

Sapphire looked up at Jace with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Aw Jacey~poo" Sapphire said hugging him.

Sapphire lifted her head to meet Jace's.

"I don't care if I can't go in the sun anymore" says Sapphire holding Jace's face in her hands "I will be happy knowing that I will be in the dark with you, I love you".

Katie, Ashley, and Mike smile. Mike grabs Katie and sides her next to him.

"I love you too" says Jace smiling reveling his fangs.

Sapphire smiles back also reveling her fangs which are smaller than Jace's.

"Kiss,kiss,kiss,kiss" whispers Ashley.

Jace and Sapphire look over at Ashley confused, then back at each other. Sapphire blushes and looks down, pulling her hands away from Jace's face. Jace takes his one hand and pulls Sapphire's face up to meet his, causing Sapphire to blush even more. Jace closed his eyes and leaned in, Sapphire did the same. Their lips brushed each other's. Sapphire puts her arms around Jace's neck, while he puts his arms around her waist. Ashley sequels in delight.

"I'm so happy Jace found a lady" Katie whispers so only Mike could hear her.

"I'm just happy he didn't take mine" Mike whispers back.

Katie looks at him and smiles, raising one eyebrow. Mike smirks.

"Your too hot" whispers Katie putting her arms around Mike's neck.

"Good" says Mike still smirking.

Katie rolls her eyes. Mike laughs and pulls her closer. Katie looks over towards Jace and Sapphire who are aggressively making out. Katie notices the sweat outlining Jace's hair line. Ashley continues to squeal and is now taking pictures of Jace and Sapphire.

"Oh my god" says Katie.

"What?" Says Mike following her gaze "meh, that doesn't bother me".

"Why not?" Asks Katie looking back at him.

"Because I could do that with you" says Mike winking at Katie.

Katie shrugs and leans in with her eyes closed. Mike puts his arms around her waist and proceeds to lean in. They start to aggressively make out when Mike lifts up Katie and gently slams her against the lockers.

"Awwwww....I don't have anyone to make out with" Ashley says sadly "oh well, I guess I have to find one".