Chapter 7:

Katie wakes up and lies in bed. Her mom walks into the room.

"Your going to have to get up" says Katie's mom "you have witchcraft class starting today".

"Right!" Says Katie jumping out of bed and over to her closet.

"I'm heading to work early. Now go show who's the best witch in that class" says Katie's mom walking down the stairs.

Katie puts on some clothes and walks down the stairs to the kitchen to grab some cereal. Katie grabs some cereal and sits down at the kitchen table.

"Today's going to be a good day" Katie thinks to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie walks out the front door with her backpack and locks the door, then starts to walk to the bus stop. Katie then waits for the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie walk to the back of the bus and sits in the seat she usually sits in then grabs out her phone and listens to music on the way to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie walks off the bus when she hears someone screaming. Then she is tackled but remains standing.

"I can't wait!!!!" Screams Ashley jumping up and down.

"Omg..calm down Ashley" says Katie laughing.

"Witchcraft is 3rd period for all the students that joined!" Says Ashley smiling.

"That's great!" Says Katie walking into the school.

"Hey wait for me!" Says Ashley running after Katie.

Ashley and Katie head to their lockers. After a while the first period bell goes off.

"Well I'm off to science class" says Katie walking towards the science class.

"And I'm off to gym" says Ashley holding her gym clothes walking towards the gymnasium.

Katie enters the room and takes the seat she sat in last time. She then grabs her books and puts them on the desk.

"Let's get started students. Please turn to page 12" says the teacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie walks out of the room with her books and heads for her locker. She is at her locker when she runs into Mike.

"Hey" says Mike leaning on the locker beside Katie's.

"Hi" says Katie swapping books in her locker.

"I got werewolf class when you have witchcraft class" says Mike smiling.

"Cool" says Katie walking towards the gymnasium "goodbye Mike".

"Bye" says Mike turning towards history class.

Katie walks into the room and makes her way towards the back of the room and takes a seat. She grabs out her books and sets them on the desk.

"Two more hours until I get to go to witchcraft class" Katie thinks to herself.