Chapter 8:

"Finally I get to go to witchcraft class" Katie thinks to herself.

Katie zips out of the room and to her locker looking at her schedule.

"I'm going to need a witchcraft book found at the library" Katie reads in her head.

Katie quickly walks to the library and picks up a witchcraft book. Then she walks to the class room. Ashley comes up behind her.

"It's time!" Ashley sings skipping.

Katie rolls her eyes and walks a little faster to catch up with Ashley.

When they get there the room didn't look like any other classroom. At the front of the room on a bit of a raise area was a cauldron. There was a bookshelf full of spell books. The roof was a sunroof with a cement column going across the bottom of the roof and a opening in the roof.

"Wow this room is different" says Katie plopping into a desk at the front of the classroom.

Ashley sits in the desk beside Katie's. Some students walk in and take seats. Then the teacher comes in.

"Hello students" says the teacher "I'm glad you chose to join this class, I have been doing witchcraft for almost all my life and I'm 30. So about 25 years". "Stand up if you already practice witchcraft and are experienced"

Katie and Ashley stand up and look around.....no one else stood up.

"Ah, already witches" says the teacher nodding.

Katie and Ashley sit back down.

"I'm going to need to test all of you to see your level of magick strength" says the teacher "the highest witch and warlock with be pronounced the strongest of you all, the he and she will be labeled as Queen witch and King warlock. Line up please, then go outside".

The students line up and they go outside, following the teacher. The teacher then calls students up one by one to test their magick's strength. The other students didn't do very well other than Katie and Ashley.

"I have the marks.......Katie is by far the strongest witch in this class, but couldn't possibly beat me in a magick off" says the teacher "behind Katie is...Ashley. Katie is the Queen witch".

Everyone claps. Katie and Ashley high five each other.

"Congrats Katie on your position. But the King warlock is........Blaze. Blaze is King warlock. Out of the both of you, Katie is the strongest" Says the teacher.

The class claps again. Then whispers are heard throughout the class. Then the bell rings for lunch.

"Okay class time to go!" Says the teacher.

All the students run back inside and grabs their books. Katie and Ashley head towards the lockers.

"Your Queen!" Says Ashley jumping up and down.

"I know. I also have a King on my hands." Says Katie smiling.

"Ooooooo, does Katie have a love interest??" Asks Ashley fluttering her eye lashes.

"No I don't" says Katie putting her books in her locker.

"We'll see" says Ashley.

Katie and Ashley walk to the lunch room.