Chapter 25:

Katie wipes her mouth with her napkin. Mike continues to stuff his face.

"That was good" she says putting down her napkin.

"Good" he says between bites.

Katie looks over towards the dance floor where lots of people are dancing like no ones watching. She decides to ask him.

"Hey, wanna hit the dance floor when you're done?" She asked him.

"Mm, sure" he says swallowing some food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike wipes his face, gets up out of his chair, then grabs Katie and pulls her onto the dancing floor. Mike asks the DJ to play a slow song. In no time a slow song comes on and all the couples come onto the dance floor, all the singles walk off. Mike puts his hand around Katie's waist and grabs her hand with is other hand and they slow dance like every other couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the slow song the music is classic rock and a few couples walk off the dance floor, while some of the singles return to the dance floor to dance once again. Katie and Mike dance to the music.

"So what's up with this place?" Asks Katie dancing.

"What do you mean by that?" Asks Mike.

"I mean there's.....something about this place that gives it an energetic look and feel" says Katie in thought.

"Well this place is ran by the most powerful witch and warlock in the town" Mike says.

"Really? I didn't know my mom and dad owned a nightclub" Katie joked.

"No., not your mom and dad" Mike laughed "another couple...uh...I forget their names."

"Well that would explain the energy, fast service, fabulous look, amazing food, and all the people" Katie says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike pulls up to Katie's house in his car and drives into her driveway. He parks the car then gets out. He walks over to the other side of the car. He opens the car door for her.

"M'lady" he says taking her hand with a smile and a slight bow, helping her out of the car.

She giggles and gets out with his help. He shuts the door with his other hand and leads her to her front door. When they are standing hand in hand facing at each other on the front platform the front door flies open and her mom is standing in the door way. They are both surprised at her mom's entrance.

"Hope you had fun honey!" Katie's mom says "but not too much fun."

She glares at Mike, then looks at her daughter.

"In with you!" She says grabbing Katie and ripping her from Mike's grip "good night young man!"

Katie is hauled inside and the door is slammed shut, leaving Mike outside with no words.

"Well....that just happened" he says out loud.

Katie's mom inspects her then sends her up to her room to get changed.

"I didn't get to say goodbye! Or thank him for the night!" Kate thought walking to her room "the night isn't over yet!"

Katie goes straight into her room and locks the door behind her. She moves her hands in a sphere crafting gesture, creating blue energy.

"Magick in my hands, show me the man I deeply love" she whispered.

The blue energy acts like a crystal ball and a image of Mike driving in his car, still wearing his tuxedo.

"Good...now make him come back her and wait into the drive way" she whispered.

Mike was driving his car back t his house when he had a feeling that he forgot something at Katie's house, so he turned around and headed back. When he was in the driveway sitting there, their was a blue vine slithering towards his car. The vine stopped when he looked at in and it stopped slithering and stood up, it moved its top and pointed to where it came from. Mike felt that he had to follow the vine, so got out of his car and walked towards the vine. He past the vine then it slithered past him, leading the way. It slithered up and over the wooden fence. Mike hopped the fence and continued to follow the vine. The vine was coming out of the ground in the backyard right next to the house. It stood up again and swayed there. Mike was confused and looked around him, then he looked up and Katie was leaning out of a window on the second floor, looking down of the window with blue energy encircling one hand and a sphere of blue energy in the other hand. As she dropped the hand with the energy sphere, the sphere faded away to nothing.

"Welcome back, long time no see" Katie smiled.