Chapter 13:

Katie walks into science class and sits down. Then a female werewolf comes up to her.

"I can't believe Mike picked YOU to be the alpha female" says the girl folding her arms over her chest "you weren't even in werewolf class".

"Maybe he thought that I was more beautiful than the rest of the grade ten girls in the school" says Katie smiling.

"Oh really!!" Yells the girl clearly frustrated.

Another girl comes over to the girl that is frustrated and whispers in her ear. The girl immediately calms down.

"You're the Queen witch and the alpha female" says the girl in fear.

"Ya what about it?" Asks Katie amused at the girls fear.

"Um...I'm sorry for bothering you" the girl says quickly.

The girl quickly walks away from Katie.

"Maybe this label won't go to waste" Katie thinks to herself.

"Okay students...." The teacher starts to talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie starts the walk to her locker to drop off her books and grab her gym bag when Blaze stops her.

"Hello my Queen" says Blaze walking in front of her.

"Um YOUR Queen?" says Katie looking at him.

"Yes I'm your King and you are my Queen" says Blaze.

Katie rolls her eyes. But Blaze wouldn't take that. So Blaze gets close to Katie and holds both of her hands.

"Look into my eyes, my Queen" says Blaze looking into hers.

Katie looks into his eyes and freezes in place. Blaze's hands runs up her arms leaving a trail of red that's spreads. Blaze pulls her stiffen body out of the busy hall and out into the court yard.

"You've been practicing" says Katie smiling.

"Yes and I think that I'm winning over your power" says Blaze moving his hands faster.

Blaze's hands reach Katie's face and he holds her face in his hands.

"Don't you dare do what I think your going to do!" Yells a familiar voice.

Blaze turns his head towards the voice, his eyes burning with anger.

"Ah.....the alpha male. So nice to see you but I have to steal your alpha female for my own for she is MY Queen". Yells Blaze at Mike.

Katie notices a gap in the spell.

"An opening! He's not concentrating on the spell as much as he is on Mike!" Katie thinks to herself "nows my chance!".

Katie's hand starts to glow blue energy and the energy weaves its way towards the gap. The energy wraps in the gap and starts to flash. Blaze notices the flashes and turns his attention back towards Katie. Katie regains control in her one hand and gestures the energy to lash at Blaze. The energy does so causing Blaze to fall onto the ground.

"Ow!" Says Blaze rubbing his head.

The red disappears on Katie. Mike runs over to her and picks her up, hugging her. While Blaze runs away ashamed.

"Your okay" says Mike spinning Katie around in the air.

"How did you know I was in trouble?" Asks Katie confused and relieved.

"It's an instinct between the alpha male and female" says Mike putting Katie down.

"Hmmm...I might need to remember that" says Katie smiling.

"Yeah" says Mike pulling Katie closer to him, with his tail wagging.

"Ugh.....m-Mike" says Katie blushing.

"Yes.." Says Mike putting his face close to Katie's so their foreheads are touching.

Katie doesn't say anything because she was blushing too much. Mike puts his hands around her waist and leans in. Their lips touch and Katie kisses back, putting her arms around his neck.