Chapter 10:

Katie walks into the Math classroom and takes a seat near the back.

"Today we will be talking about..." Says the teacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After math class Katie walks over to her locker and switches books. Then she walks to the history classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After history class she again heads over to her locker and switches books. But Mike is in the reflection of the mirror in her locker. Katie closes her locker and turns around.

"Hey" says Mike smiling, leaning up again the lockers.

"Hi" says Katie "what do you want".

"What do you mean by that?"
Asks Mike sounding surprised.

"You came to ask me about something considering we don't have the next class together" says Katie.

"Maybe I just wanted to say hi" says Mike looking amused.

"Whatever" says Katie walking off.

Katie walks to history class and takes a seat at the back, like usual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bell rings for the end of the day. Katie walks out of the classroom and to her locker one last time to grab the homework books. Then she gets on the bus and leaves the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Katie gets off the bus she heads straight for home. When she enters through the door, her mom is sitting in the dining room looking at the news paper.

"What ya doing?" Asks Katie plopping her backpack down at the door.

"Just looking what terrible things are happening in this terrible world" says Katie's mom "how was witchcraft class?".

"I got labeled as the Queen witch. And there's a King named Blaze" says Katie sitting next to her mom.

"Ooooo. Really?" Says Katie's mom raising an eye brow.

"Ya......Ashley already bugged me about having a King" says Katie.

"Ah......you said there was a werewolf class, didn't you?" Says Katie's mom.

"Ya, Mike is the alpha male" says Katie.

"Oh.......who's the alpha female?" Asks Katie's mom.

"We don't know only Mike and the werewolf teacher knows who it is but Mike did say she will wake up tomorrow with a white tail with a black tip and white ears" says Katie.

"That should be fun to see who it is wont it?" Says Katie's mom getting up.

"Yeah I guess" says Katie "well......I have homework to do. See you later mom".

"Yep" says Katie's mom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner Katie changes into her pjs and then snuggles into her bed.

"I wonder who will be the alpha female" Katie thinks to herself.

After a little, Katie drifts off into sleep.