Chapter 24:

Katie was standing outside of her house wearing a tight mini red dress that is a little revealing.

"Ready?" Mike asks Katie from inside his car.

He was wearing a black suit with a black tie and white drees shirt under his suit top.

"More than I'll ever be" she responds, getting into his car.

Once Katie was seated in his car, he drove off.

"Love the dress" he says smiling.

"Thank you, you look not so bad yourself" Katie says, blushing, "Anyway, where we going?"

"You'll see" Mike responded, smiling.

"Why is this so secretive?" Katie asks.

"Because I want it to be a surprise!" Mike laughed, turning the steering wheel.

Katie crossed her arms and stared out of the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They pulled up to a club. Mike drives into the parking area and they both get out of the car.

"Wow! This place looks fabulous" Katie awes "not to mention that it's buzzing with energy."

"I thought you'd like it" Mike says, locking the car.

Mike grabs Katie's hand and pulls her inside, after him. Inside the club there are lots of people, drinking, eating, dancing, and laughing. The walls are a bright purple colour with vine designs in black, the floor is a white tile. In the middle of the room there is a beautiful vintage chandelier, straight ahead of Katie and Mike is the stage, to the right of Katie and Mike, close to the door is a bar. Then some hallways on either side of the left and right walls.

"This place looks better on the inside than on the outside!" Katie sequels in delight.

"Come on let's get a drink, some food, then get a seat" Mike says walking towards the bar.

Katie follows him to the bar and looks around more.

"There's something about this place but I can't put my finger on it" Katie thinks to herself.

"Come on. Our food and drinks will be delivered to us," Mike says whizzing past her, "lets grab a seat so they can find us easily."

They squeeze between the people dancing and grab a table in the corner.

"Now wonder why this spot wasn't taken, it has a terrible view of the band!" Mike claims as he is seated, "let's get a better spot!"

"Nah, I'm good with this spot" says Katie as she is seated.

"But the view is terrible!" Says Mike.

"I got a good view" she says leaning on the table gazing at him.

"Oh..well, so do I then" he says leaning onto the table.

"Are you referring to my cleavage" she says raising an eyebrow.

"Um....no?" He asked with a smirk.

"You ass" she says.

He laughs and grabs both of her hands.

"I hope you know I love you for more than your figure" he says looking into her eyes.

"I know that" she assures him.

"Pardon me sir and madam, but your food and drinks are here" says a waiter.

"Yes, thank you" says Mike releasing her hands.

The waiter bows and moves out of the way for another waiter to place down the food, after the waiter that placed down the food left, another waiter came and put their drinks on the table.

"Have a good meal" says the first waiter.

He bows again then walks off.

"That was more than I expected" said Katie in surprise.

"Same" says Mike, "but now we eat and drink."

They start to eat into their plates layer out in front of them.