Chapter 19:

Katie walks to her locker hearing whispers spring up from all around her. She see's Jace and Sapphire talking off to the side, she decided to walk over to them.

"Hey guys...what you talking about?" She asks.

Jace and Sapphire immediately stop talking and turn to face her. They both have pictures in their hands. Jace looks at her right in the eye.

"Sapphire, your hiding something from him. I can see in in your eyes" Katie observes.

"Why Katie" says Jace.

"Why what?" says Katie sounding confused.

"This is why" says Jace holding out the picture for Katie to see.

Katie's eye widen at the picture of herself and Mike having sex, she grabs the picture out of his hand.

"How did someone take this?" Katie says in surprise.

"Never mind that!" says Jace.

"Does everyone have these?" Asks Katie looking embarrassed.

"Yes......." says Sapphire nodding her head.

Katie sighs and runs off. She decides to text Mike.

Meet me in the court yard, now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes later, Mike walks out of the doors separating the hall from the court yard and jogs towards Katie.

"I got your text, what is it" says Mike "is everything okay?"

Katie drops her head and hands Mike the picture she grabbed from Jace.

"What?!?!?!" Yells Mike studying the picture "please tell me that this is not the picture I'd seen everyone holding".

Katie doesn't respond. Mike pulls Katie close to him and rocks her back and forth.

"Think, who would do this?" says Mike.

"Blaze, the jealous female werewolves, pretty much anyone who hates us being together" says Katie rocking along with Mike.

"But who would know where you live and they might have tailed us" says Mike.

"I don't think any of the female werewolves would tail us or know where I live" says Katie.

"So it must be Blaze!" says Mike pulling away from Katie.

"No, that would be to easy" says Katie starting to pace the floor "It has to be someone we would least expect".

Katie's mind takes her back to the hallway where she grabbed the picture from Jace and the look in Sapphire's eyes.

"Sapphire....you never loved Jace, you loved Mike and the only thing stopping you to getting to him is me. So you tried to kill my reputation with everybody, to make me look like a slut. The way the picture was angled was to make it look like a camera was supposed to catch a picture of me and Mike having sex. But what doesn't make sense is that the picture was taken from inside of the room not from outside my window, how did she get in?" Katie thinks to herself.

"You figure it out?" Asks Mike.

"I think so..." says Katie "but I'm going to need your help to get her to confess it".

"Why me?" Asks Mike.

"Come with me I'll explain it to you on the way and my plan" says Katie walking towards the door Mike entered from.