Chapter 6:

Ashley, Katie, and Mike speed walk towards the office with their schedules in their hands. Jace leaves the lunchroom and heads over to his locker to swap books. Katie, Ashley, and Mike get to the office.

"And.... There that is your new schedule" say the secretary handing Katie her schedule "This schedule will start tomorrow".

"Thank you" says Katie and walks out of the office.

"Let's get to class" says Ashley speeding off to her locker.

They say their goodbyes and run off to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boy that was an exhausting day" Katie thinks to herself.

Katie walks off the bus and down her street towards her house. She feels a gust of wind but stays upright and she smiles.

"Fang, you crazy dragon" Katie thinks to herself laughing out loud.

Katie reaches her house and flops down on the couch.

"I got no homework, this is great!" Katie thinks to herself.

Katie gets up and walks down to the basement and pulls the book on the bookshelf causing part of the bookshelf to pop out of the wall and slide out of the way to reveal a room. The room has a caldron with a table in the middle, spell books and potions lining two walls.

"Ah.....the sweet smell of magick" Says Katie walking into the room.

Katie walk over to the spell book shelf and picks a book, then she takes it over to the table.

"Let me see, what is non hurting anyone" says Katie running her finger down the pages and flipping pages.

"What ya looking for?" Asks Katie's mom coming in the room and up beside Katie.

"There's a new witch in town and she goes to my school" says Katie still flipping pages.

"I see" says Katie's mom walking over to the spell book shelf.

"And there's two new class' in the school" says Katie turning towards her mom.

"Really what are they?" Asks Katie's mom grabbing a book.

"There's werewolf class, which Mike is now in, and there's witchcraft class, which me and the new witch are in!" Says Katie.

"That's great!" Says Katie's mom walking over to the table with the spell book "what's the new witch's name?"

"Ashley" says Katie.

"What a pretty name" says Katie's mom flipping pages.

"Yeah. What are you looking for?" Asks Katie looking confused.

"Just a little something to help me at work, that's all" says Katie's mom still flipping through pages "ah! Here's the page I wanted to see".

"Cool I'll leave you to your spell casting" says Katie putting the book back and walking out.

"Okay, dinner will get started soon" says Katie's mom looking at the page.

Katie walks up the stairs and into her bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner, Katie walks up to her room and changes into her pajamas, then crawls into bed. After a little she enters a deep sleep.