Chapter 15:

"What?" Asks Blaze "you did pick me".

Katie smiles a wicked smile and places her hands on his face, blue energy coming out of her hands and flowing across his face. Blaze gasps in shock and cocks his head up. Katie puts her lips to his ear.

"No I didn't" Katie whispers.

Blaze's hands glow red and he pushes up her shirt a little, then grasps Katie's waist. Katie gasps at the cold hands against her skin.

"I picked you" says Blaze.

Red energy flows from his hands and flow over Katie's skin , the energy making its way up. Katie enhances her magic, making it stronger.

The blue energy moves down Blaze's neck. The red energy moves up Katie's stomach and down her thighs.

"Give up Katie, I'm winning" says Blaze.

"I will never give up" says Katie.

The blue energy moves past Blaze's chest and meeting down his arms. The red energy moves up Katie's chest and just past her knees.

"You will NOT win this fight" says Katie  sounding confident.

"Wanna bet?" Asks Blaze.

The blue energy is almost across his stomach. The red energy is up Katie's neck and almost at her feet.

"I won" says Blaze "Now my prize".

Blaze pulls Katie closer since she can't move away. Katie looks at him with disgust. Blaze pulls Katie right to his face.

"Kiss me" Blaze demands.

"No" says Katie.

Blaze pushes his nails into Katie's skin, she does the same.

"Do it" says Blaze

"Never" says Katie narrowing her eyes.

"Why not, is someone special going to get..... jealous?" Asks Blaze.

"Ya....the fur ball will" says Katie.

Blaze gets angry at that. Katie howls.

"No-one can help you now" says Blaze.

"Wanna bet?" Says Katie.

Just then the door to the courtyard bursts open and a bunch of werewolfs come spilling out of the door. One of the werewolf's locks eyes with Katie and the other nods. The werewolf howls a different howl that Katie did.

Mike comes running through the door and locks eyes with Katie.

"Protect the alpha female!" Yells Mike.

A few werewolf's run toward Katie and Blaze. The other ones make a circle around Katie and Blaze. One female werewolf dives for Blaze, another rips Blaze's hands off of Katie.

Both energies start to disappear. Blaze and Katie both gasp. Katie puts her hands to her throat and Blaze checks himself over. Mike kisses Katie.

"I'm so glad your okay" says Mike with a sigh, holding Katie's face in his hands.

"Hey! Call off your pets" yells Blaze backing away from the werewolf's surrounding him.