3

That Unfairhful Night.

Eren walked with (Name) to her car. "so what are you and Levi doing tonight?" Even asked happily.

Eren and (name) shared a secret relationship. Eren was unhappy in his marriage, Mikasa his wife, didn't want what Eren wanted. She wanted to procreate and have more children. Eren didn't understand why they needed more. This ripped a hole in their relationship. Eren attended the same university as (Name). Although the age gap was a little closer than her and Levi, they got along better. Both grew feelings for each other as they studied often, and had similar classes.

(name) was unhappy with her relationship. She knew her relationship was perfect, but it felt too perfect. (name) placed her backpack in her backseat. Tonight was the day before their anniversary and (name) had no idea. She sighed sadly and smiled weakly at Eren.

"I have no idea. He'll probably get home at 9 like yesterday, shower and sleep.''
Eren wrapped his arms around (name) and snuggled her lightly. "we could go to your place tonight."
(name) giggled and turned around. "Okay" she planted a small kiss on his cheek. Eren planted multiple kisses on her face before leaving one on her lips.

*that evening after Levi left the house *

(Name) pushed Eren away from her. "Get out!" Her breath hitched in her throat as she choked back her tears. "Why he's gone! It's not gonna make a difference!" He yelled back. (Name) pushed him off the bed as she wept. Eren grabbed his jacket and pants from the floor and walked out the bed room door without saying anything further. (name) laid on the bed crying. She curled up in fetal position and whimpered silently.

How could she do this? How could she cheat on him in their own house? How could Levi come home early? He was good to her. (name) saw the pain in Levi's eyes. She knew he was hurt by her. Her mistake was Eren sparking the interest in her. He said things to her Levi never said to her. Of course, Levi was the type of guy who wouldn't show his feelings like that. Eren was her best friend. She wanted to keep this a secret, from Levi and Mikasa, Erens' Wife.

She should have ended things earlier, but Eren was around her all the time. She couldn't loose her best friend so soon.

(Name) put her shirt on. She walked to the bathroom and walked into the closet. She stroked every shirt Levi owned. His suits were pressed and hung by color order. Her favorite suit Levi would wear was a black button up. She removed the shirt from the hanger and hugged it. The scent of Levi's cologne lingered on the suit. Tears welted in her eyes. How could she pull a stunt like this. How could (name) let her drop so low to cheat on Levi. (Name) let her tears fall. She wept for his presence. She hung the shirt back up and began to clean up.

The smell of Eren and her body odor filled the bedroom. Out of anger (name) grabbed the sheets from the bed and threw them into a trash bag. She tied the bag and left it by the front door to be taken out. She couldn't let the scent stay. (name) found some old christmas sheets in the cubby and covered the bed. She opened the windows for some fresh air and to let the scent out. After (name) opened the window she laid on the bed and felt her eyes drooping shut.

The thunder surprised her. (name) shuttered from the cold air that filled the room. "Levi, close the windows please." She swept her arm around the bed to feel him. She didn't feel anything but the cold sheets. she opened her eyes and saw he was not next to her. No warmth from the empty spot, no Levi. She left the bed and walked to the window. The clouds gave a heavy rain. She held the window and pushed down. It was dark outside and a puddle had formed below the window. (Name) walked down to the kitchen for something to eat. She walked in and saw the wine glasses Eren and her drank from earlier was at the edge of the counter. She saw the pasta packet and tomatoes on the counter. After a few minutes she figured it out. Levi was planning a date night. Tears welted on her waterline. (Name) grabbed her keys and purse, and left their house.