5

Levi went to the kitchen and grabbed Erwin's wine. He sat in his guest room and drank, and drank and drank bottles of white wine. He didn't like to drink but he thought about (Name) so much he had to clear his mind. Levi had a red glow on his cheeks and eyes glazed over. He had the window open letting in more evening rain. He sat on the floor and watch as people rushed by under the colorful umbrellas. Levi sipped on the bottle when the room door opened.

Erwin walked in slowly observing the newly decorated room. Erwin was still wearing his work suit and held a suitcase in hand. "I see you got your stuff Levi." Levi let out a tch. He took another swig. Erwin grabbed the bottle and lightly kicked Levi's foot. "look at yourself Levi. Honestly. Get dress. Lets go out tonight." Levi hung his head low. He didn't want to go anywhere. He wanted to mourn the lost of (Name). He wanted to feel the sadness again. Levi let out another tch. "I'm staying in tonight Erwin. I need to get my thoughts together." Erwin frowned. How could he let Levi stay home with his thoughts. Erwin thought if Levi stayed home he'd feel better, but it seemed like every waking hour he was getting worse. Levi always would go out but he as always with (Name). Erwin gave the bottle back to Levi. "Maybe you'll see someone there who will catch your eye." Levi gulped the liquid down again. "No, I said no." Erwin walked out of the room. "Well be at the usual place if you change your mind." Erwin walked away. Levi continued to drink and let his words reoccur in his head. Maybe you'll see someone there who will catch your eye.

Levi cleaned himself up. He decided to walk to the club instead of driving intoxicated. Erwin lived on the greater side of town so it was well lit and had a low crime rate. Levi stumbled a few steps before getting to the train station. He saw a couple who were giggling. Levi hated to see couples outside all lovely dovey. Levi let out a tch. The couple turned to him. "Excuse me?" said the boy. He rose from the bench and walked to Levi. Levi faced the boy. They were not a couple, it was just a boy and a prostitute on the bench.

Levi straightened himself up. "You like sluts?" The man threw a punch at Levi. Levi was far to drunk to fight back. The man had easily beaten him at the station. Levi laid on the floor spewing blood out of mouth. He'd miss the train to downtown. Levi crawled to a dark corner so no one could see him. He was covered in his own blood and was hacking up more. Levi looked up at the bulletin board. He was the announcements of missing persons, newspaper clippings and the college board. Levi remembered coming here with (Name). She would hang the clippings of the college events. The last time they came here they placed a flower inside. The flower was brown and ready to break on touch. Levi touched the glass. How could (Name) lie to him? Levi was not over the part yet, the questioning stage.

Levi was now standing in front of the rose looking at it through the glass. He couldn't move. He stumbled back to Erwins house. He didn't want to go out tonight. He wanted to stay in. Levi stumbled all the way to Erwin's apartment occasionally grabbing benches or lap posts to help him balance. Levi stumbled through the doors. He walked to the bathroom and begin to clean himself up. He cleaned his cuts and bruises. After he finished that he walked to the kitchen to make himself some coffee. Levi peeked at his phone. no notifications. He let out a frustrated grunt. I picked up the phone and found (Name)'s number. He stared at the number. I clicked the number and called it lifting the block. He felt his arms shake against his ear.

The phone finally stopped ringing. Levi could hear (Name)'s breath hitched in her throat. "Levi..." Levi felt the tears grow around the waterline. "(Name)... I know I couldn't give you much, but I know I gave my best, you were always my princess, and now he's... he's sliding up your... i never thought love could hurt this bad..." Levi hung up the phone. He covered his face. She didn't call again.

On the other end she was crying. She was holding Eren. Eren broke the news to Mikasa. Mikasa out of hurt threw him out of the house. She loved Eren very much. Mikasa threw all his clothes out onto the lawn. Their small children watched from the windows as their mother lost herself in the yard. Mikasa made dinner for her children, tucked them into bed. She drank a few glasses of red wine, then called a long time admirer of hers, Jean. She wasn't fond of him but she needed someone to talk to about this.

(Name) felt her heart stop. She couldn't speak, she couldn't talk. She held her breath. Levi was gone and he sent her a note after the phone call incident. Of course she refused to see the note. She buried her head in her hands. How could she live now, knowing she killed Levi internally?

~

"Levi's Note"

You are a plague.

You are regret.

You are a disease.

A/N ...