4

Levi drove back to Erwin's Apartment. He took his stuff upstairs to his temporary room, taking 4 trips back to his car and back to the apartment. Levi unpacked his clothes and things that he would need. After a hour of hard labor he finally finished. He checked the phone and saw (name)'s notifications. The notifications were from last night. He clicked the text message app and opened them up. He read the text messages and felt his stomach drop. How could she say it was a mistake. Mistakes are missing a exit, coloring outside the lines, forgeting your collegues birthday, Not cheating on someone for 6 months. Levi felt his face glow red. He dialed her number in angry.

The phone rang 3 times when she finally picked up. Levi could hear her breath on the other end.

"Levi.."

Levi inhaled.

"Levi... I'm sorry."

"(Name) How can I believe you?"

"Levi it was a mistake!"

"I don't know what to believe."

"Levi please I love you."

Levi felt like a cement block collided into his chest. He felt all breath knocked out in him with one quick swipe. The room began to spin. She poisoned him again. She said those 3 words.

"Levi.. say something. Anything."

Levi cleared his thoat. "No you don't."

(Name) on the other end was choking back tears. She held the phone close to her cheek. "Levi please don't do this to me. Say it, Say it back! say I love you!"

"(Name)..."

"yes Levi say it!'

"(Name)... I hate you."

Levi spat the words out like poison. He had no filter on his mouth now. He grasped the phone tighter, He could hear her crying on the other end. "Tell me (Name) why did you do it?"

(Name) was trying to catch her breath. She couldn't believe what she heard. He hated her? Those words filled her thoughts as she thought about it over and over again. "Levi I said it was a mistake! Please!"

Levi rolled his eyes. He was done with her, He wanted a answer, And he wanted it now.

"How could you (Name)? Why did you do it"

"Because he made me feel wanted!''

Levi dropped the phone. Was his love not enough. Was the years they spent together worthless and unmeaningful? He was now feeling the pressure of his blood quicken. He picked up the phone.

"so what I gave you was nothing?''

"no no levi please I didn't mean that! Come home! I miss you! Please"

Levi twitched at her words. How could she miss him. He was broken by that. How could she tell him to come home. That wasn't home. That was the gateway to broken memories and a heartbreak.

"goodbye (Name) please don't call. Please don't find me. Keep the furniture, keep the house."

(Name) was yelling don't go while he spoke these words. Levi hung up and blocked her number. He felt a massive black hole in the center of his chest. He had lost another person in his life once again. The first his mother, then his dear friends now (Name). Levi regained his composure and felt like collapsing. He pushed her away, he told her he hated her. Levi lied, he loves her still. 6 months of lying to him everyday, and he still loved her. Levi clenched his fists. "ill get her back." Levi smiled creepily, he always gets what he wants.

A/N oh man