16

Levi POV

(Name) wanted to see Mikasa, and I agreed to it, kinda. If she wants to see Mikasa, she could, I can't stop her. Today was the day (name) left the hospital around noon when Armin and Jean visited. I drove back to Erwin's house and waited for him to answer the door. Erwin assigned me a new intern. Jenna Something. She was quiet and good at what she does. Erwin wanted me to work but I kept brushing him off.

Erwin and Hanji took there relationship to the next level. Hanji came over for dinner sometimes and sometimes Erwin went to her house. "Hanji is spending the night here Levi." You let out a tch. "Fine, just don't bring her small beast here, it took a while to get her fur of my clothes."

Erwin chuckled and patted your shoulder. "Sawney is staying home this time." You grabbed your house keys and walked to the door. "I'll be home late, were going to Stohess." Erwin frowned and walked away. "Going to see the other Ackerman huh." Levi let out a tch and walked out. He closed the door and locked it. Levi started his car and drove to (name) house.

Jean POV

(Name) sat in the back seat quietly. She was usually chatty when she was with us. Armin was driving back to (name) house so she could shower and get ready to see Mikasa. Mikasa finally agreed to be my girlfriend. Before when she was with Eren she was mysterious and dragged me closer to her, to get to know her. Mikasa is quiet and cares about how clean and messy I get. This dragged me to think, she is just like everyone else.

(Name)'s house was in the distance. Levi sat in the car driveway waiting for her. Armin slowly down the car and sighed. "(Name) I don't like Levi." (Name) stared at Armin through the mirror. "Why? He's helped me so far, even though he's still kind of mad." Armin parallel parked and stopped the engine. "There's something off about him. How could he be there, with his mom the same time Eren when into his reaction."

(Name) unbuckled her belt slowly. "His mother is sick." Armin unlocked the doors. "(Name) his mother died a couple of years ago..." (Name) breath hitched in her throat. "Plus, if it was dust in his bag. Don't you think he would have had the reaction sooner..." (Name) watched Levi open his door. She panicked and grabbed the back of the seat. "What do we do! There's no evidence that points to him! He's coming! What if he did kill Eren!"

Armin patted her hand. "Calm down. Just play along. Just play along with what he's doing don't show him fear. Pretend like if this is happening we need to figure this or at a different time." Levi opened the car door. (Name) scrambled to get her stuff and trailed behind him. Her hands clutched close to her bag, her body was shaking at an increasingly fast pace. Levi touched her shoulder and she flinched. Armin started the car to distract him from her. (Name) smiled and unlocked the door.

Levi POV

(Name) was shaking when she got out of the car. "Are you alright (name)?" I touched her shoulder. (Name) let out a whimper and jumped back. "Ahh I'm fine I'm just tired." In the back Armins car started. I looked back and saw Armin and Jean talking. (Name) unlocked the front door and walked in briskly. She dropped her purse on the couch and ran upstairs. "I'll just be a second."

(Name) suggested that Jean rides with me and she'll ride with Armin. Jean sat silently next to me staring down at home buzzing phone. I gazed over and saw a group chat. Armin and (name) were texting Jean to be careful. "So Jean, how's Mikasa." Jean pocketed his phone and smiled. "Mikasa is fine, she's just confused about how Eren died." This talk interested Levi. "Oh, how so?" Jean pulled out his phone and messaged Armin back. "Uh well, she kind of just stopped talking and came up with theories. I don't know she visited her uncle yesterday I think." Levi swerved into the next lane.

Jean bumped his head on the car door. Levi smirked and speed up next to Armin's car. "She went to see Kenny huh." Jean nodded his head. "She said it was important." Levi gripped the handle. "We better be careful. He's a dangerous man." Jean messaged Armin and (Name), he deleted his thread. "So Levi, how's your company doing?" Levi couldn't deny it was good nor bad. It was just right. "It's fine. Everything is going well." Armin left the intersection and onto the ramp. Levi followed behind him. "Where is Arlert going?" Jean read the incoming text. "To get gas." Levi nodded and followed him.

(Name) POV

Armin parked next to the gas pump. He left the car and went inside to go pay. (Name) took in the information Armin put together. If Levi really intended to kill Eren from (name) what would happen to her friends. Levi left his car and walked to Armin. He knocked on your window. Your hands began to shake in fear. If Levi saw these signs he's definitely going to know you know what he intended to happen.

You shook your hands, smiled, and rolled the window down. "Yes, Levi" Levi was holding a jeans phone. "Can we switch cars now? This device is going off too much." (Name) saw Armin coming back. "Uhh, you want to ride with Armin?" Levi's eyes squinted. "Why do I need to ride with Armin? Why can't you come to my car? Plus he's driving his own car." (Name) needed to think of a response fast. "I will. Hold on let me grab my stuff." (Name) rolled her window up. She exhaled and grabbed her purse. Armin opened his side and sat down. "What happened?"

Armin heard your side of the story. "So you're going with him? You nodded and grabbed your bag. "I'll be fine, I have pepper spray and I can integrate him." Armin smiled weakly and watched you and Jean switch places. Once you entered the car Levi turned the radio off. He started the car and drove behind Armin. After they entered the intersection Levi spoke. "What are you afraid of (name)? Me?" (Name) looked at Levi. Levi had a devilish smirk on his face.