7

Levi's POV

Eren stood by the door trying to make his way to the front. He didn't see Levi yet, but Levi saw him. Erwin was staring at the list of interns calling out names seeing if they had arrived yet. Everyone was present except for a "Jean Kirestein" and a "Mikasa Ackerman". When Erwin called Mikasa's name Eren simply shrugged at the name. He continued his stretch to the front of the room, shuffling between. Interns.

Mikasa filed for divorce a day after and had the letter sent to his lawyer. She didn't ask for much only he stay out of her life and leave the house. She granted him visitation rights whenever he wanted, and even let him keep the house. Eren terminated his rights, sign over the house and left the house empty handed. His lawyer disagreed with everything he was doing. Eren agreed to grab some of his stuff like his clothes. At the end of the week, their divorce was completed with no hassle.

Levi stared at the teal eyed boy, this is the little brat who took the love of my life away from me. Erwin started to call out more names and the person in charge of the intern. After a long list the end of the list was reached. "Eren Jeager and Levi Ackerman." Levi felt his fist clench. Eren was his intern for a month. Eren made eye contact with Levi. He smiled and held his hand out. "Hello Levi."  Levi stared at the boys hand in front of him. He let out a tch and walked up to Erwin. "Erwin can I have a word with you." Erwin nodded and followed Levi out of the room. "What is it Levi." Levi grabbed a hand full of his own hair. "That Jeager kid, I can't work with him." Erwin interjected with such sarcastic sadness. "Levi he meets all requirements you allowed for. I'm sorry but I can't change it." Erwin walked back into the room And began chatting with the newest members. "Erwin. He stole her from me." Levi whispered softly to himself.

Levi punched the wall continuously in frustration. He didn't want be near Eren in fear he would smell (name) on him. That sweet perfume she would wear daily, or the occasional blend of vanilla and roses. Levi missed it. He wanted her scent on him and not on Eren. Levi is gonna get (name) back. Nothing will stand in Levi way. Eren crept into the hallway and stood next to Levi.

"So you want me to file papers? Grab you coffee?" Levi looked at the smiling boy. He had a plan. "No I want you to take this and go get a working computer for your work. You are my intern now, and I really would like your help" Eren stared at the large amount of cash in his hand. Levi patted his back. "Go be back in a hour." Eren smiled and walked away with the cash in hand.

Levi watched the teal eyed boy walk into the elevator with his cell phone held to his ear. "Hello my love" the elevator doors closed cutting off the rest of his sentence. Levi felt his blood boil. "She's mine Eren. Don't call her your love." Levi walked back to his office and slammed the door. Levis plan was to act like a friend to Eren, to get close to him like a pal, to seek his weakness, to expose him and win back (name). Levi paged Petra to his office.

The petite woman walked in with a few files in hand. "Oi. Petra I need paperwork on Eren Jeager." Petra turned on her heels and walked away. Levi started to review the paperwork given to him in the morning. Petra walked in with the reports Levi requested for. She leaned on one side and spoke. "Would you like me to read you the information." Levi stopped writing. "Yes please, and Petra can I ask you not to tell Anyone about this, or I'll tell them about your little late nights with Oulo."
Petra's face glowed a red hue. "Yes Levi. *cough* Now Eren Yeager. He's 21 years old, he's a graduate from a trade school, his mother is decreased, father is Missing, and he's engaged to a Mrs. (Name) according to his relationship status on Facebook from 2 days ago" 
Petra lifted her head. "I'm getting more information now it's just gonna be a while." Levi felt his heart crumble all over again. Eren was engaged to his girlfriend, a couple days after they broke up. Levi felt like crying and locking himself away all over again. "Thank you Petra." Petra's eyes widened. Levi never thanks anyone for anything. He was grateful for the work they did but Petra gave him the answer to what he should do. Levi needed to killed Eren if he wanted (Name) back.

How could she have agreed after months of knowing him, but years of knowing Levi. Did she understand her own worth. She could crumble mountains if she wanted it.

Eren POV

"Hello my love." (Name) giggled on the other end. "Hello my darling. How was the presentation at Titan Inc." Eren reached the bottom floor. The elevator doors opened him to a bust lobby. "It was great dear. I'm out getting a computer for work. How about I stop by and we can get some food. We still need to tell my folks about the engagement." Eren promised Annie he would keep the spying as a secret. (Name) giggled again. "Okay babe, just tell me when okay." Eren felt his head filled with excitement. "Okay my love I'll be back soon, bye bye." Eren hung up the phone and walked to his car. He stepped inside and drive to the nearest electronics store.

"Hi how can I help you today." Eren was staring at the array of laptops in front of him. He knew nothing about laptops only that they were expensive and sometimes hard to use. "I need a laptop for work. I'm with Titan corps." The woman smiled and picked up a modeled laptop. "This one is sturd, a large amount of space, rarely crashes and it always backs up to our worldwide server in case it does crash."  Eren started at the cash in hand. "I'll take it." The woman smiled "great just walk to cashier 5 and I'll get out one prepared."

He thanked the women and walked to the registered. The time was 15 minutes before he was expected to return. He pulled out his phone and texted (name). "I'm sorry my love but I have to go back to work. I'll see you when I get home." He sent the text and watched as the cashier scanned and reported the items sold. Eren leaned against the counter. "Hey, you got a boyfriend by any chance?" The lady smirked and handed him the bag. "No but I'm off by 7." Eren smiled.

LEVI POV

Eren arrived back at the office before the time given. Levi sat in his chair thinking about what he could have Eren do. "Eren can you see if Petra needs any help." Eren placed the laptop down on the desk. "Yeah." He walked out of the room in search of the ginger woman. Levi sat in his chair looking at the new files she dropped on his desk.

name: Eren Jaeger
age: 21
Eye Color: Light Green with specks of blue.
Is a Donor
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 63 kg
criminal record:
2 DWI
1 Assult Case
1 Accused of Cheating On Government Test (Under Investigation)
Spouse:
Mikasa Ackerman (Divorced)
(Name) (Last) (Engaged)
Eren is allergic to pollen and dust particles, can cause severe hives or severe coughing. (This is made up.)

levi hide the file in his top drawer and proceed to sign more paper work.

"Dust huh."

AN sorry I didn't update yesterday I pasted my chemistry class and was out celebrating.