18

"No?"

Levi clenched his fists tightly. "Alright (name). I'll see you tonight? Yeah?" Armin grasped your hand and held it tightly. "She's coming with me, she's staying with me for the time being..." Levi sneered and walked to the front door. He grasped the handle and pulled the locked door open. The sound of wood breaking echoed around the silent room. "(Name). Call me when you get home." He slammed the door shut and walked to his car. Armin let your hand go and sighed. He inhaled and exhaled slowly trying to catch his body up with himself. "Holy... holy what did I do... HES going... he's going to kill me (name)! He's gonna." Mikasa grasped Armin's shoulder and shook him lightly. "Armin calm down... I won't let him touch you, let alone hurt you. I promise." Mikasa left the couch and walked to the front door. She traced her fingers down the broken frame lightly. "I know Levi. He's gonna play dirty, we must stay one step ahead.." 'Mikasa picked her phone out of her pocket and shut it off. "Everyone, turn your phone off and hand it over. He could've bugged us." In a panic, everyone turned their devices off. Mikasa grabbed the phones and placed them in plastic bags. She grabbed a old shoe box and put the  bag inside. Jean was instructed to put the box in the garage in the attempt to hide them. "We need to get some clothes from Armin's and (name) house." Armin grasped his car keys tightly. "Do, do you think he bugged my car?" Mikasa sighed and rubbed her head. "Okay... okay... we don't need clothes... we can..." jean grasped her shoulder. "Mika, should we go to the house?" Mikasa nodded twice and exhaled.

Levi

Levi gripped the steering wheel tightly. His knuckles are white from the pressure and anger as he held the steering wheel. Levi swerved around the traffic lanes violently. He didn't care if he caused an accident, he didn't care about anything right now. He raced against highway drivers driving towards a local pub. He needed a drink something to refrain from (name). Levi parked in the lot. He burst into the lobby and ordered a heavy drink. Levi wasn't much of a drinker. His uncle was a heavy drinker, dangerous when drunk. Levi sipped from his glass when someone caught his eye. Hanji.

Hanji sat on her stool blabbering to a random guy next to her. She was practically yelling over everyone because Levi heard everything she had to say. "They told me not to tell him but he always finds a way to track them down." Levi moved his head away from her vision. "She called me telling me they were going to Mikasa's and Erens old house, ha! Who tells the girl who knows Levi the most!" Levi slammed a couple of dollars onto the table. He made his way to Hanji. "Hanji did you know you have a mouth bigger than jaeger." Hanji tensed up. She slowed and turned with a smile on her face. "I do, now go get her Mr. Ackerman." Levi had a puzzling display on his face. "What?" Hanji slammed her drink. "She got rid of Survey Corps' biggest secret, she killed the bug in the company. You know how much I love interrogations. She exposed Eren, Eren was a titan worker, she could've sided with them too. also, she knows your secret."  Levi sighed. Hanji was one of the Survey Corps' finest investigators. The Titan Corporation tried to find out the success of the company and bring it down, but Hanji always found them. When she did, she'd experiment on the employees. Levi smirked and walked out the door. He got into his car and laughed.

"(Name) don't worry, this little game of cat and mouse will be over soon. I promise."

Authors note:

Hi. Why haven't I updated? In a few months?

1) I've gotten hate messages from a couple of people. It's not like "you suck at writing" or "your stories suck" (which these comments hurt too))

But it's full of threats if I don't make the story the way they want it. I wasn't okay with that. The fact that they threatened me with MY REAL NAME, and used my social media against me isn't right. After a few months of guessing who this person was, I finally found them. I'm now very self-conscious about my writing. I will continue to publish this story in gonna leave options at the bottom, like CHAPTER A and CHAPTER B so you can choose different paths.