21 | you said yes

Read this if you said YES. NO is the other chapter 21 PLEASE ONLY PICK ONE EACH CHAPTER WILL BE WHAT YOU'VE PICKED.

~

You held your breath as Levi closed in around you. He reached out his hand. "Wait! Levi. I'll listen... I'll listen to you." Levi pulled his hand away and smiled. His devious grin made your stomach churn in circles. "I knew you'd come around. You're nothing without me." You smiled weakly.

You were so much more without him. Levi was nothing without you, if he was, you won't be here right? Levi waited for you to reply as he ran the pills over his palm. You pushed all nasty comments to say to him and smiled. "Of course you are always there for me..". Levi lean over the bed and placed a small kiss on your cheek. "Are you hungry darling." He pulled back and placed the handful of pills onto the bed side table. "Yes Levi... I am. I'm actually thirsty.." Levi caressed your cheek in a violent manner. "I'll be right back..." he walked away from the room. You saw Levi's shirt. The white shirt covered in dark crimson blood.

Tears welted in your eyes before they fell slowly down your cheek. You knew what happened to your friends. They were gone. All the memories for the future you've lost in a night. Mikasa left her children with Annie. What would happen to them? they lost their mother and father within the month. Levi walked back into the room. "Love. Why are you crying?" You sniffle and pull your arms down. "It's just a little tight." You pushed the negative thoughts to say to Levi again more towards the back of your mind. Levi held a glass to your lips. "It's water." You drank the warm liquid. Some liquid ran down your cheek and into your hair. Levi sighed and pulled the glass away. "Why can't you be clean for one second!" He slammed the glass on the counter. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell..." Levi walked away.

You moved to see if there was a way to undo the tangled rope around your hands. He bound your hands too tight making sure you would not get in the way of leaving.  Levi came back with a towel, he wiped around your hair and cheek roughly. "I don't understand you (name). You were so much... Wiser, now it's like I don't even know you... you let that Jaeger boy mess with your head." That was it. That was the last straw.

"How fucking dare you." You whispered under your tears. Levi pulled the towel away. "I can fix you (name)." You whimpered as he touched your face. "I'd rather die you sick bastard." Levi sighed and grabbed the towel. "You know I think I'll fix that dirty mouth of yours!" Levi shoved the towel into your mouth. You rattled around the bed straining away from Levi. Tears streaked down your cheeks as Levi smiled down at you. "You know I would never hurt you love... but you make it so easy." Levi let out a creepy laugh as he grabbed a knife from his boot. "Let's play a game. I'll give you a couple of hints. But you have only one right answer. Okay. If you get it wrong... well let's say Mikasa went crazy... I came to apologize but I was just too late." You rattled around screaming into the towel. "So (name). Hint one, who has two legs, two hands, has a black suit... Hint Two, who would do anything for you even when you cheated on the love of there like... Last question... who wants to spend the rest of their life with you... now... will you marry me... and give me the world... and I'll untie you... I'll make sure you're safe.." you winced away from Levi. His eyes were bloodshot, and the creepy smile sprawled on his face disgusted you. Levi stroked your cheek lustfully. "So what do you say?"

Chapter 22: you say yes to the proposal
Chapter 22: you say no.