22 | no

"Well, Levi let's play the game. You hunt me. And if you win, you kill me or marry me... if I win I get to leave and you leave me alone..."

Levi smiled and grabbed his knife twirling it slowly between his fingers. "I won't kill you... I'll marry you... and make the rest of your life a living hell." Levi unwrapped the chains around your hands. He undid your legs. "Here's the thing.  we have to establish some rules.." Levi lead you into the kitchen. "We will only be in this district area if you leave. You die. To ensure you don't leave. I'll have hanji set the entrance with a minefield. No one will get hurt, this is the dead side of town." You nodded along as he showed you the perimeter. "I always knew hanji was like you. That crazy bitch."

"She's a good colleague, isn't she? Also... Weapons free." In shock, you wanted to protest. "Levi that isn't fair I don't even have a gun, a knife, weapons free my ass." Levi sighed. He ran his hands through his hair as he thought about what to do next. "We will have the same supplies. Same food same everything. We have 48 hours, if we don't find each other by then... it will be  weapons-free." Levi slammed his knife on the table. "Do we have a deal?" Levi held his hand out. You slowly put your hand into his. Levi turned your hand in a fast motion spraining it and making a crack sound. "Ahhhh!!! Levi!!" Levi pulled his hand out. "Oops, looks like your gonna have a hard time aiming aren't you." You slowly turned your hand back into place. Both hands now injured you sighed. "Deal." Levi went to get the bags filled with your weapons. You walked to the bathroom and ran your hand under the tap. You did your toiletry business and finally walked back into the kitchen. Levi sat at the table. He wore a full black set of clothes. "Here's your bag. He tossed a black bag onto the table. "You have 30 minutes to grab what you need from the house. And leave. Then I'll come to find you... remember I know how to hunt."

You rushed out of the house. Levi gave you 30 minutes to run. You needed to find an unlocked house. This was gonna be a long night.

Read Chapter 23 | no to continue this storyline. The other one is different.

Authors note: thank you so much for the birthday wishes!