12

LEVI POV

Levi walked down the stairs and into the living room. He stared at the pictures in the hallway as he passed them. Memories of past birthdays, Anniversaries and Parties were captured inside them. He stopped in place and stared at a picture he always loved. He was holding a baby, his face disgusted. The baby in his hands was a little boy crying.

(Name) and Hanji stood in the back laughing at him. The person who took the pictures was unknown, only that they were happy to share the pictures with them. Levi hated children, babies were too loud for him, toddlers? Messy. He loathed the day his son or daughter would become a teenager. He wanted children eventually of course if it was with (Name).

The thought of Eren Jeager and (Name) trying to make a baby made Levi feel more agitated. Eren was using her, he knew that. Eren didn't love her. Eren was a fuckboy. How many times is (Name) going to apologize once she realizes it's Levi she actually wanted. Levi sat on the couch. He loved (Name) so much that it hurt him to sleep on the couch. He wanted to lay next to her. Levi walked to the black couch. He laid down and decided to message Kenny back.

"money is in deposit already."

Levi sent the message and listened for any sounds around the house. He could hear (Name) crying. He wanted nothing more than to comfort her and tell her everything will be okay. Levi closed his eyes. Later that day was going to be emotionally exhausting for him. He knew (Name) had to go verify the body, he would have to drive her and be there to emotionally comfort her. Levi finally gave up and closed his eyes.

Time skip.

The smell of bacon and coffee lingered in the air. Levi could hear (Name) in the kitchen. Levi rubbed his head lightly and opened his eyes. It was 11:34 am. He wanted to sleep some more after the late-night but he couldn't. He had woken up earlier in the morning to tell Erwin he was going to have a day off. He left the couch and walked to the kitchen. (Name) eyes sockets were puffy from crying herself to sleep.

She placed a plate in front of you with 2 wheat slices. (Name) handed you a round cup without a handle. Inside was the coffee she prepared before you woke up. (Name) stood by the sink cleaning her dirty dishes. She inhaled and exhale slowly. Levi ate his toast quietly. He finished his plate and washed his dishes.

"We better get going (Name)." she wiped her hands with a paper towel. (Name) left the room and came back with no purse. (Name) grabbed her house keys. She opened the front door and followed Levi out the door. "I think I left my purse in the car... I don't think I can do this." Levi looked at (Name). She held her arms close to her body. "I've never seen death before." Levi unlocked the car door and stepped in.

"I don't know how to say this, but do you want me to go in with you." (Name) dropped her hands, and she shivered as the tears welled in her eyes... "Yes please, Levi... I know I've treated you lik-" he gestured for her to stop. Levi set the car into reverse, back out then into drive. (Name) changed the radio station to an indie station. The song playing made her even sadder.

"Chasing Cars. Snow Patrol"

Levi and (Name) finally arrived in the parking lot. She stepped toward the hospital doors slowly. "I'm scared..." Levi stared at her (eye color) orbs. Her tears filled the waterline. Levi reached out his hand for her to grab. She grasped his hand and slowly walked next to him. "Levi." He shushed her and walked to the front desk. "Good Morning ma'am. A family member passed early this morning, we got a call to verify the body." The woman asked (Name) for her credentials and told us to wait to be called back.

"(Name) (Last Name)?"