9

Levi POV

"one day.... I've had to endured Eren's presence for a day."

Levi took another shot of vodka. He sat on a bar stool next to Hanji and Erwin. Erwin let out a chuckle. "He isn't that bad is he?"

Levi glared at Erwin. Erwin didn't know Eren was (name) fiancé, and the man she cheated with. "He talks to much, always mishandling the paperwork. I even miss Petra stuttering."

Hanji sighed. She placed the beer bottle against her lips. "At least you didn't get the crazy one. The girl I got, she can eat! Sasha ate a RAW POTATO in my office."

Erwin choked on his drink. "I meet her by the water cooler earlier today, She is quiet interesting. She dropped her water after I told her who I was."

Hanji linked her hands into her hair. "Sometimes I feel like we're too hard on them. What do you think Levi."

Both figures watched as Levi actively ignored them. He had ordered a water and drank it contently.

"Levi?" Hange cooed.

His focused left the glass in his hand. He finally joined the group for drinks, but he had other plans on his mind. Levi knew Jeager was already at the hospital, he saw it on the telescreen. He knew Kenny worked on his job, the accident was on tv. He grabbed his jacket and patted Erwins back. "I'm going home for the night. Don't stay out to long 'commander' ." Erwin smiled and watched Levi leave the bar.

Hanji slapped Erwins back. "Ha! Commander! That's a new one!" Levi smirked at her remark.

3:45 am.

Levi was parked in front of the hospital. Earlier that day he stashed a bag of clothing in his trunk along with his tools for the murder he was about to complete. Levi was gonna put the dust inside Eren IV and have it travel inside his blood. Of course this was a long shot but Levi wanted to hurt him. He was fully aware this could kill Eren. Killing him slowly with a unknown substance would make it better for Levi to get away with. He walked to the hospital quietly. The receptionist lead him to the room Eren was staying in after Levi faked his panic claiming it was his brother. Levi tipped a nurse after h asked if he could be alone with Eren for a few minutes.

She smiled and said he had one visitor but she will chase her out and let Levi in for privacy. Levi approached the door and waited for the nurse to excuse whoever was inside. She opened the door and waited for him to shoo the person out. Her heard Eren and (Name) giggling.

"so you're not pregnant yet?"

"Nope doctor said give it a few days."

Levi felt his heart stop. He could hear the blood rushing in his ears, the hitch in his throat. For a moment he felt like he couldn't breath. They was trying for a child. Levi leaned against the wall. His legs weakened at the thought of (y/n) giving birth that wasn't his. Levi couldn't let that happen. He straightened himself up. Anger rose in his chest. He grasped the hem of his jacket releasing the anger he had pent up.

Eren stared to cough. The coughs came in short spurts. He hacked vigorously before the nurse stepped in.

He touched (name) hand before croaking out.

"(Name)... Did... You ... Did you clean the sheets today..." (name)
lifted her head slowly. Tears twinkled on the inner corner of her eyes. She squeezed his hands lightly in response. Eren turned his head towards her, waiting for her answer. She spoke and patted Erens his hand. "Yes, twice. Why"? Erens coughs grew violently, he started to wheeze.

The nurse stepped forward and started assisting eren. "Hon, I need you to go to the waiting room, I have to attend to him". (Name) squeezed Eren's head and left her seat. (Name) brushed her hair back and smiled at the nurse. The ambience left in the room was the sound of the hospital machines beeping.

Levi turned away from the door so (Name) couldn't see him. He could hear Eren coughing calm down and the room become quiet. The nurse walked out and smiled. "I gave him some medicine, he will be a little sleepy. Poor guy, that car accident was bad. Is he family?" Levi walked past the nurse and opened the door slightly. "He's my wife's brother."

The nurse smiled and walked back to her station. Levi walked in and stood next to Jeager. Smiling creepily down on the coughing boy.

(Name) pov

I paced around the room waiting for the doctor. The waiting room was filled with people just as stress as I was. A women clutched onto her purse crying while doing so. A man was pacing on the other side of the room. A waiting room wasn't a place I wanted to be tonight. I hug myself somberly. I just needed someone to hold me, to let me know he would be okay. After a few people getting called to the back, I watched as a nurse prepare for rounds. Quickly noticing my chance i jump up to the desk hoping she'd notice me. The women glanced towards me. She leaves the paperwork and hustles towards me. "Yes ma'am?" I smiled and looked at her.

Her hair was in disarray, scrubs crinkled from over exhaustion. "Is Eren  Jaeger alright?" The nurse shrugged. "I'm sorry ma'am but I don't know; I'm not on his case, but I can find out." The lady walked back to her paperwork. I felt like calling her back but I waited. The waiting room doors opened. Everyone looked up hoping it was there name to be called. "(Name) (last name)?" I looked up and walked to the doctor. "Is he alright?." The doctor pulled out a sheet of paper. "I need you to sign here for Jeagers departure. If tonight goes well, he will go home tomorrow afternoon. We want to keep him for overnight observation." I  grabbed the pen when his walkie clipped to the side went off. "Stroke Alert. Stroke Alert. Room A180, Stroke Alert." The doctor left the clip board in my hands. He ran to the room leaving me in the hallway. The air felt still. Everything felt like it was slowed. The room they called was Erens. I grabbed to door to run after the doctor but the nurse stopped me. "Ma'am I need you to go back to the waiting room." She tried to push you into the waiting room.  way past the doctor. She felt her heart pump slowly. " I need to see my fiancé!" The nurse held her hands behind her back. She yelled over her shoulder "I need security!"

Levi POV

Eren laid in the bed. He had his eyes closed and was mumbling. Levi walked to the pouch hanging on the rack. The pouch attached to the tube lead into Erens arm. Slowly opening the bag opening, he sprinkled a pinch of dust inside. Levi shook the bag and smiled at the work well done.

Levi leaned down next to Eren he wished to the man in bed. "Leave my wife alone. She doesn't love you." Levi walked away from the room. He walked in with a covering on his mouth. He walked past the nurses and slipped into the visitors bathroom. Levi removed the covering, the gloves and clothing. He threw the clothing into the giant trash bin in the back of the hospital. He was now wearing a entire different outfit. Levi made it to his car and sat quietly. His phone buzzed next to him. He saw a phone number he thought he would never see again. he quickly answered the call and held it to his ears.

"Levi?"

"(Name)"

a/n: Im not gonna lie this is my first fanfiction and I want to rewrite the whole thing.