22 | yes

Levi gave you time to think about it, but not enough. It's been about a day since he last checked up on you. He let you have time to yourself to make the decision. He loosen his grip on your arms to limit them down to your shoulder. He said this was "for cautionary reasons." Whatever happened with your sanity was the least of your worries. You needed to get out of his grasp, even if that makes you Mrs. Ackerman. You loved Levi, loved. Levi doesn't understand the concept of past tense and how it means it's old news, that you no longer have any love for him. You liked him at one time, you loved him at one time. You needed to get away from him at one time. Your stomach ached for some type of food, some type of liquid. Your side ached from the lack of toiletry usage. Levi said he'll let you go once you decided. Levi walked into the room he held a brown bottle in hand. "So what is the decision." He drank from the bottle slowly as he watched you below. "I will marry you Levi." Levi set the bottle on the night stand. "Will you leave me." You looked at Levi puzzled once again. His face twisted in grimace. "Will you try to run from me. Kill me in my sleep." Do you want to hurt me?" You sighed and felt like your heart was going to burst. Of course he knew you were going to get away some how. He knew how you think. He's knowing you for a long time of course he knew it.

"I won't. I don't want to hurt the person I love."

Levi's grimaced face turned into a creepy doll-like smile. "You promise to love me, even when you don't want me." You sighed and shook your head slowly. "I promise I will not hurt you, Levi. I'll let you have me." Levi grabbed the bottle from the table. "Well let's celebrate. He forced the bottle into your mouth. The alcohol ran down your throat, burning as it traveled down your empty stomach. He pulled the bottle away and smiled. "This is gonna be the best wedding anyone he saw love. Just imagine all the guests that will be there." You nodded and smiled. "Levi... can I go to the restroom room now?" Levi sighed and threw the brown bottle against the wall. "Sure.. why not." Levi untied you and walked you to the bathroom. You did your business and drank some sink water. The alcohol burned your stomach lining. You needed to keep it together for the next few days.

Read
Chapter 23 | yes  to continue this storyline.