I Love It When I'm Right

Alvin's P.O.V.

I groaned in annoyance as I died on my game. "This game is a total rip off!"

Hearing a chuckle that sounded familiar, I frowned. "What's so funny, Slade?"

Coming out from behind the couch, Slade smirked as he came over to me. "Oh nothing, troublemaker."

I crossed my arms. "Right... well, if you're gonna laugh at me, then I will just leave." Getting up, I started to walk upstairs, fixing his hat.

Slade sighed as he grabbed my hand. "Look Troublemaker, I'm sorry. And you know that saying 'I'm sorry' is very rare. Especially for me."

I blushed and chuckled. "Yeah, I remember. Now, why were you laughing? Was it because I was yelling at the game?"

Slade scoffed and laughed nervously. "What? No. Why would you think that? I was not laughing because of that."

I smirked and got closer, which made him blush. "I will make you admit it, Slade."

"No, you won't, Alvin. I guarantee it."

I frowned as he said that. I know he wants to act all tough, but I know he's a softie at heart. It's not hard to figure out.

Grinning to myself, I walked past Slade. It was part of my plan. Step one was to let him think that he had won. Looking back, I saw he was pounding the air in victory. Check. Now, for step two.

Turning around, I waited for the perfect moment to put step two into action. When he had his back to me, I ran up to him and pinned him to the ground. Finally, I was the one on top, and not him.

"Alvin! What are you doing?!" He was blushing furiously, which made me chuckle.

"Oh, nothing." Bending down, I kissed him roughly like he does with me and slipped my tongue into his mouth, which made him moan and blush harder.

I held him down a little tighter as he tried to squirm away. Which just made me smile.

As I broke the kiss, I smirked at Slade, which made him groan. "Fine. I was laughing because you yelled at the game. Can you let me go now?"

I chuckled and got up, letting him go. "Yes."

Slade got up and growled at me, then left. I just chuckled and smiled to myself once he was gone.

"I love it when I'm right."