Home Together

Alvin's P.O.V.

I watched as Conner laid on the couch bored. Slade and AJ had gone to run errands and Conner said he wanted to stay here with me. I bet he was regretting his decision about now.

"Daddy?"

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to my son. "Yes?"

Conner looked at me. "I'm bored."

I chuckled and smiled. "Why don't you take a nap?"

Conner stuck out his tongue like all toddlers. "I may be like daddy, but I do not get that from him."

I chuckled. "If both you and your brother napped like daddy, you three would all be asleep every minute of everyday."

Conner nodded and got in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him. "We don't want you to be lonely, daddy."

I looked down at my son and smiled. "Aw Conner...that is so sweet of you..." I kissed the top of his head.

"Eww, daddy..." He wiped the top of his head as I giggled.

"What? What did I do that was so gross?"

Conner looked at me, shocked. "You kissed me."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "At least it's not how I kiss daddy."

Conner stuck his tongue out again in disgust. "Daddy, stop!"

I chuckled and kissed his face, avoiding his lips. I tightened my hold on him, preventing him from getting out as I kept kissing his face.

"Eww, daddy cooties!"

I laughed more as I kept kissing. "Oh Conner. You know you love it."

Conner shook his head, still attempting to get away, but I just tightened my hold a little more. "I don't like it, daddy! I don't!"

"Are you sure?" I smiled as I kept kissing. Conner tried to get away, but after a while, he finally gave up and crossed his arms.

I finally stopped kissing him and smirked at him.

"That was not funny, daddy."

I nodded. "Actually Conner, it was funny."

He looked away from me. "I didn't think it was."

I stroked his hair softly, which made him turn his head towards me. "I thought it was."

Conner pouted. "Fine, it was fun."

I chuckled. "I knew it." I rolled my eyes but smiled as he stuck his tongue out at me. "You're just like daddy sometimes, you know that Conner?"

I watched as he nodded. As I gave him one last kiss on the top of his head, I got the remote and turned on the TV.

"Turn it on a cartoon!"

"How about SpongeBob?" I smirked. I knew Conner hated that show like Slade, but AJ loved it, and when it was on, that's when we would have quality time together.

"No! Not him!"

I quickly changed the channel to one of those little kid shows he loved. "Yay!"

I chuckled to myself as I held my son and watched with him.