Surprise

Alvin stared at Slade. He thought Slade had done something bad to himself. Well, he was partly correct. Slade had done something to himself, but it wasn't bad.

He hadn't poked his eye out. Instead, Slade had nothing on except for his boxers.

Alvin could feel himself start blushing madly. He wasn't expecting this at all, and it also didn't help that this was one of the ways Slade always managed to get him in the bed with him, and not to sleep.

Slade chuckled and walked closer to his husband, showing off his body. "What's the matter, babe?"

Alvin just blushed even harder, not being able to answer. He always went speechless when he saw Slade like this.

But the reaction Slade would never get tired of was Alvin's reaction to his body when his boxers were no longer in the picture.

Smirking, Slade moved so close to Alvin that there was no space between them.

Alvin blushed even more, and shuddered slightly as Slade moved his hand up his shirt.

"S-Slade..." Alvin managed to breathe out before a quiet moan escaped his lips as Slade started rubbing his chest.

"Yes, Mi Amor?" Slade asked, pulling Alvin even closer even though there was no more room.

"N-Not that I'm.... mmm... complaining, but.... ah... why are you doing this....?"

Slade chuckled softly, watching at how hard Alvin tried to talk, his hands moving around to his back and gently gripping his butt.

Alvin moaned slightly louder as Slade spoke.

"I've noticed how hard you're working everyday, and I see how tired you are every evening as we're going to bed. So, I thought I'd make it up to you."

Before Alvin could even respond, Slade was already behind him, his hands up his shirt once more, making the red cloth move up Alvin's body.

Alvin tilted his head to side as Slade started kissing his neck, making the red clad chipmunk moan in pleasure. Alvin had no intention of stopping the Lazymunk. He absolutely loved it when he and his husband got to do this.

Alvin moaned louder as Slade started nibbling on his neck, his hands fiddling with Alvin's button and zipper that were on his jeans.

Looking back at Slade, Alvin rested his hand on his cheek and kissed him roughly. Slade let out a quiet moan as Alvin pushed his Lazymunk to the wall.

Slade placed his hands on Alvin's waist, smirking as he realized his Troublemaker wasn't going to make it easy on him.

Before Alvin had any time to react, Slade had switched their positions.

With Alvin's back against the wall, Slade ripped off his shirt and started to lick down from Alvin's collarbone to his bellybutton.

Alvin gripped Slade's hair as he moaned, his back arching a little.

"Ah, Slade..." That was all Alvin could manage as Slade swirled his tongue around Alvin's bellybutton.

With one swift movement, Slade picked Alvin up bridal style and carried him to their shared bed.

After resting Alvin down on the comforter as gently as possible, Slade pushed him to lay on his back and got on top of his husband, straddling Alvin to the bed with his legs.

Alvin blushed deeply and let out a quiet moan as Slade rubbed him through his pants, feeling Alvin's member harden slightly.

Alvin tightly gripped the bed sheets as Slade rubbed his member even harder, making the young popstar moan louder and his member harden even more.

Slade absolutely loved seeing the reactions his Troublemaker showed when he did this sort of thing to him.

Bending down as he kept rubbing, Slade unzipped Alvin's jeans, pulling the zipper down with his teeth, taking a good sniff of Alvin's scent which always drove him crazy.

Alvin's body tensed and the young popstar let out a loud moan as Slade started to suck on his member once his boxers were gone.

"Does that feel good, Mi Amor?"

But Alvin couldn't answer, so he just nodded and managed to latch onto Slade's boxers and pull them off of his hips.

In response, Slade started bobbing his head, sucking even more and making Alvin scream his name a little, starting to feel something coming.

Slade lifted Alvin's legs so his ankles were hanging over his shoulders.

Bending down, Slade stuck Alvin's whole member down his throat.

Alvin moaned even louder and started panting as he felt something start rising.

Sensing it, Slade immediately picked up the pace, gently biting at the now hard member that belonged to his husband, causing Alvin to moan louder and run his hand through Slade's hair.

Slade looked into Alvin's sky blue eyes, begging him to let lose.

With one final suck and nibble, Alvin let out a long, loud moan and came in Slade's mouth.

Slade smiled as he gently held Alvin's member and sucked all the liquid down his throat.

When Alvin was done, Slade removed himself from his Troublemaker and climbed up and laid down beside Alvin.

Alvin yawned and rested his head on Slade's chest. "I love you..."

Slade smiled and kissed Alvin's forehead as he fell asleep.

"I love you too, Troublemaker..."