Late Night Kissing Session

Hope this satisfies you, Crimson595 lol 😄

Alvin groaned softly as Slade ran his hand down his leg, his lips only centimeters from his husband's.

Alvin wasn't going to lie, he wanted Slade to follow him out here, he wanted this to happen.

He would never admit it to Slade, because he knew Slade wouldn't let him forget it, but Alvin absolutely loved it when he did this to him.

"You know," Slade began, catching Alvin's attention. "You really are sexy, babe."

Alvin blushed and bit Slade's bottom lip as he smirked. "Is that so, baby?"

Slade nodded, and without warning, grabbed Alvin's member and jerked it once, earning a moan from Alvin, his head leaning back a bit.

"I can see you like that, huh Troublemaker?" Slade smirked even more, jerking Alvin's member again.

Alvin just nodded and gripped Slade's shoulders, his feet floating in the pool water as he moaned louder.

Chuckling, Slade moved his hands from Alvin's member to his butt and squeezed the soft and wet part of his husband that he loved so much.

Alvin's tongue hung out of his mouth as he moaned, water splashing over him and Slade as his husband poked his hole softly and moved his head closer to Alvin's.

With one swift move, Slade pushed Alvin to middle of the pool and swam after him.

Alvin smirked and growled romantically. "Come and get me hot stuff."

"Oh believe me, babe," Slade responded as he was only millimeters away from Alvin, his hands swiftly moving towards his thighs through the water. "I will come and help myself to that body of yours."

Alvin blushed at Slade's words, and before he knew it, he was feeling Slade's arms around his waist and his lover's member throbbing against his thigh.

Alvin took a deep breath, and with Slade's arms still around his waist, descended under water so his face was now in front of Slade's member.

Alvin took his hand and started to rub the hard organ. He could hear muffled moans from his husband up above, which caused Alvin to smirk to himself.

After a few seconds, Alvin kept rubbing but lifted his head from the water so he could breath.

When Alvin looked at Slade's face, he chuckled and pulled him closer, groaning as he felt his lover's member rub up against his own.

"You love it, don't you, baby?"

Alvin nodded and moaned as Slade's member moved through the water, the tip now at his entrance.

"Ready, babe?"

Alvin nodded and moaned really loud as Slade entered Alvin, thrusting in and out of his body slowly.

Moaning louder, Alvin gripped Slade's shoulders, and in return, Slade tightly gripped Alvin's thighs, rubbing them as he thrusted faster and deeper.

Alvin started panting as Slade kept thrusting. His stomach contracted every now and then along with his hips bucking and his head jerking back, his head now halfway in the pool.

Slade chuckled and gently picked Alvin's head up, thrusting harder.

Alvin looked into Slade's eyes as he kissed him roughly. Slade smiled and lightly moaned as he kissed back just as rough as Alvin.

Thrusting harder, Alvin moaned even louder, slipping his tongue into Slade's mouth, quickly finding his tongue and swirling his own around his.

Slade grunted as he felt his climax start rising. He gently bit Alvin's lip, thrusting deeper, making his climax rise faster.

Both Alvin and Slade moaned as Slade came, his cum filling Alvin's hole.

Pulling away slowly, Alvin rested his wet head on Slade's wet chest, breathing heavily.

Slade just smiled and stroked Alvin's hair. "I love you, Troublemaker."

"I love you too, babe." Alvin replied with a tired smile.

"Come on," Slade said, holding Alvin in his arms as he swam both himself and Alvin to the side of the pool. "Let's get dried off."