Tired

Alvin tightly gripped the covers as he slept. He had had an exhausting morning.

First, since Slade refused to get up and get the boys ready for school, Alvin had to get up at six in the morning and get his twins up.

AJ listened right away, but Conner, getting most of his personality from Slade refused to get up.

Alvin was used to this, and he had his ways of getting Conner up. Walking away, Alvin gasped. "Conner! It's the ice cream truck!"

"Ice cream!"

Alvin chuckled as Conner ran past him and down the stairs, grunting once he realized that there was no ice cream truck outside the door.

"That's not funny, Daddy." Conner mumbled as he followed AJ to the kitchen.

"Actually, Conner, it is." Alvin smiled as he replied, walking down the stairs, yawning as he did so.

"It really was," AJ told his twin, ruffling his hair which made Conner blush lightly.

"So, Daddy," AJ started, looking at Alvin as he entered the kitchen. "What's for breakfast this morning?"

"Waffles," Alvin replied. "That's what you two are having."

"What are you going to have though, Daddy?" AJ asked.

Conner smirked and chuckled. "He's going to have Dad for breakfast."

Alvin blushed hard as AJ smiled and laughed, knowing that what Conner said was probably going to happen once the boys left for school. It was how Alvin got Slade up every morning.

~~~

After the boys left, Alvin was about to fall onto the bed and go back asleep, but Slade then grabbed his arm and looked at him with tired eyes. "B-Babe?"

Alvin smiled and stroked Slade's hair out of his eyes. "What is it, baby?"

"Can you get me a glass of water?"

Alvin sighed, but nodded and kissed Slade's cheek. "Of course."

Pulling himself away from his husband, Alvin headed downstairs and back towards the kitchen.

While getting his glass of water for Slade, Alvin wondered if he was ever going to get time to rest. He practically did this routine everyday.

He knew Slade didn't like getting up early, so Alvin let him sleep, and over time, it just became a habit for getting up this early.

Once Alvin got back to his and Slade's room, and once he opened the door, Alvin grunted, not seeing Slade in bed anymore.

He was about to go look for him, but once the comfort of the bed touched his leg, he fell onto the soft surface and instantly fell asleep.

After getting about ten minutes of sleep, Alvin's eyes tightened as he heard Slade's voice coming from the bathroom.

"Alvin! Please come here!"

Sighing, Alvin sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Alright, Slade! I'll be there in a minute!"

Yawning, Alvin got out of bed and walked towards their shared bathroom, once he entered through the door, he went speechless.

Part 2? What do you think Alvin saw?