That's My Hoodie.

Alvin smiled as he looked himself over in the mirror. He loved what he was wearing, but he had a feeling someone else wouldn't.

And as if on cue, that certain someone's voice rang through the house.

"ALVIN!"

The popstar just chuckled and waited quietly on his bed. Minutes later, Slade came bursting in, eyes inflamed. Alvin just smirked and stood up, dusting himself off. "Yes, babe? What is it?"

Slade growled and rolled his eyes. "Why did you switch our hoodies? Red does NOT look good on me. I told this a THOUSAND times."

Alvin looked at him confused for a second, but then chuckled and shrugged. "If you don't look good in red, babe, then why did you dye your eye that color then?"

Slade was about to protest, but then grunted once he realized that Alvin had made a solid point. He hated it when his Troublemaker was right. Like, a lot.

"That's a burn right there, babe."

Slade just grunted again and crossed his arms over his chest. "Whatever, Alvin. It was a one time thing."

"Oh, it was?" Alvin asked, copying his husband by crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, it was, and guess what, Alvin."

"What?"

"I guess I'll give you a prize."

"Ooh, what is it?"

Slade smirked and pulled Alvin closer, putting his hand up his hoodie.

"I'll give you one guess."