His Accident (Part 2)

Alvin's P.OV.

Darkness. That's all I saw. Was I dead?  If I was, I wanted to go back. I couldn't leave Slade and the boys, they would be heartbroken if I left.

And if I did leave, I guess that chipmunk Slade was kissing would be happy I was out of the way. I bet he would then try and be with Slade, wouldn't he?

Please don't let me die. I can't leave my family or my friends. I just got on Johnny's good side, and now if I left, I'd never get to do anything with him, or Slade...my husband.

Why would Slade even kiss that chipmunk anyways? And why did he growl at me? It was like I stole his boyfriend or something...

Sure Slade was really drunk...but he'd never do something like that...wait a second-

My eyes opened slowly to a bright light. As my eyes adjusted, I looked around. I was in a car and my head was on someone's lap.

Looking up, I saw Slade who had tears in his eyes. I tried to move my arm, but I soon regretted it for a shot of pain raced through my body. I opened my mouth to scream in pain, but to my surprise, nothing came out. It was as if my voice had disappeared.

Still looking at Slade, I realized I could only move my eyes, my lips, if I mouthed what I was saying, and my head...but only a little.

I moved my head slightly to get Slade's attention.

I watched as he wiped his eyes and looked down, once he saw that I was awake, he gasped.

"Johnny! He's awake!"

Wait, Johnny's in the car too?

Shifting my eyes, I saw Johnny smiling big as he drove. "It's a miracle."

*at home*

As the car stopped in what I thought was the driveway, Slade carefully picked me up. I closed my eyes tightly from pain.

Slade must have noticed because he kissed my cheek as he walked inside.

Shifting my eyes, I noticed we were heading towards the bedroom. As Slade put me down, my eyes felt heavy and they closed half way.

I hope this never happens again...