What's Happening to Me?

Crimson595 (I just found this hilarious)

Alvin Jr: *goes to the table with Conner*

Slade: *comes in* Hi, honey, I'm home.

Alvin Jr: *snickers quietly*

Alvin: *glares at him*

Slade: *looks at the boys* Hey, boys

Alvin Jr and Conner: Hi, Dad

Slade: *looks back at Alvin* I'm sorry I'm late, at the last minute I had to rush out to Oaklen for a Warriors practice session. Traffic was miserable, the cam-

Alvin: *interrupts* Give me a break.

Slade: *looks at him confused* Huh?

Alvin: Don't 'huh' me. You waltz in here twenty five minutes late and expect sympathy?.... heh!

Slade: Well I didn't-

Alvin: *interrupts again* I have cleaned the house... and washed the dishes... *walks over to the table with a bowl of food* And ran a daycare center for socially devious munchkins, *points to the kids* And missed Opera!

Slade: *looks at him quietly*

Alvin: Ran this one to baseball, *points to Conner* This one to the dentist, *pushes back AJ's gums so Slade can see* No cavities thank you very much. Do you realize I've slaved over a hot stove so you can have a hot dinner when you come home? Huh? mmm mmm mmm?!

Slade: Alvin, I'm sorry.

Alvin: Sorry! Sorry doesn't changed the fact that my chicken tetrazini is ruined... ruined!

Slade: *stays quiet*

Alvin: It's all dried out! But do you have the common curtesy to call me and tell me you're going to be twenty five minutes late?... No!

Slade: *puts his hands up in defense*

Alvin: Well... I am not an animal... *eyes widen as he looks at Slade* Oh my god what's happening to me?

Slade: *chuckles and kisses his lips once*