Bromance

(Don't hate on me for this!)

Alvin Jr never expected this to happen to him...

He never expected to be teased for this...

He never expected himself to grow feelings for this chipmunk...

Alvin Jr sighed as he scrolled through some old photos he had on his phone of him and his hermano, Conner.

What was he supposed to do when these feelings came to him?

It wasn't normal for him to fall in love with this chipmunk...

It wasn't normal for him to fall in love... with his brother.

However, he wasn't the one to have these feelings first, Conner was the one to admit it first, and can't lie, he was shocked.

He had to think for two weeks before he got back to Conner on his answer.

He knew he wasn't making it easier on Conner's part, too. He knew he would make his twin worry about his answer and how he would react, but the thing was, Alvin Jr didn't know how to respond to it.

He wasn't sure if he was straight or not, he was in a confusing stage of his life, and this whole rollercoaster ride just made it even more confusing for him.

He didn't want to hurt his hermano, either. AJ hated when his twin was hurt and even more so when he was hurt because of him.

"AJ?" He looked to the door to see Conner coming over to him slowly.

"Yeah?"

Conner sighed as he fiddled with his hands. "Have you... made your decision yet?"

AJ's eyes widened. It had already been two weeks? Wow.

"I... still don't know... Conner... how can you have feelings... for me?"

Conner shrugged as he looked down at his feet. "I don't know... I've just always had this feeling that isn't meant for a brother."

AJ sighed. He didn't want to see his brother cry. Taking a deep breath, AJ nodded slowly.

"I'll give you a chance, Conner."

Smiling big, Conner looked at his brother. "You will?"

"Yes... but you have to take it slow. I've never been in a relationship before, so...

Conner nodded, still smiling as he held AJ's hand.

"I promise..."