Mornings W/ The LazyMunk

Alvin's P.O.V

Slade's sleep schedule. It can be good or bad, depending on who he's using it on. For me, it's bad. I'm the one who makes the breakfast, makes the coffee, gets the boys up, cleans the kitchen and living room from last night's dinner, and so much more, and what does he do? Sleep. He says he needs til noon. Yeah, right.

Going upstairs, I then headed to my room that I shared with Slade and grunted quietly as I saw him on the bed. He was spread out like a spider in the middle of the bed. His head was on the pillow in the middle while his left arm was on his own pillow, and his right arm was on mine. Typical.

Smirking to myself, I quietly crept up onto the bed and on top of him. I won't deny it, he did look cute while he was sleeping, but he's gotten away with this excuse for long enough, sticking my hand up his shirt, I saw him shudder and let out a quiet growl.

"Alvin... you rascal..." I tried not to laugh, so instead I bit my lip and smiled. Keeping my hand up his shirt, I started rubbing his furry chest.

"'Mmm... that feels good, babe..." I smiled even bigger. I bet he was dreaming about me taking care of him. Getting an idea, I then spoke in a low, yet sexy voice in his ear.

"Would you like me to go further down, my love?"

I watched his body as it tensed and he nodded. Moving my hand from under his shirt, I then moved it down to his jeans and grazed my hand over them, making him moan.

"That's it... right there, babe..."

I could feel my face flush red as I put my hand on his pants and stroked them, making Slade moan even louder and his body tensing more.

I kept doing that for a while until I noticed it was 11:59 AM. Quickly stopping myself, I quietly got off the bed and got to the doorway as the alarm went off.

Opening his eyes, Slade rubbed them as they landed on me. "Hey, Alvin... I just had the best dream..."

I smiled. "I bet you did, now go clean the kitchen."

Slade just groaned. "No."

I chuckled. "If you do, I'll work wonders on you tonight." I winked as his eyes widened.

Shooting up from the bed, he nodded and ran downstairs, not noticing that his shirt was on backwards and his hat was off his head.

As I followed him down, I smirked to myself.