Hello There

Alvin's P.O.V

It had been a few months since the incident with Brian and Slade at the bar. I had been so mad for the past two months. Not at Slade, but at Brian for pretending to be me so he could kiss my husband.

I was now in the kitchen getting some chips since my cravings had gotten stronger this month. Slade and the boys were in the living room watching cartoons. I think AJ was mad that he couldn't watch SpongeBob because Conner and Slade hated that show with a burning passion. So whenever they were out, he and I would watch as many episodes as we could.

"Come on, can't we watch SpongeBob for once?"

"No!"

I chuckled to myself as I heard their conversation, I knew AJ wasn't going to get through to them because Conner had Slade's stubbornness, and Slade was just stubborn in general.

I was about to open the bag of chips, until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I had remembered the pain as if it was a friend... more like an enemy if you ask me.

I tried to walk to the couch, but with the pain becoming unbearable, I fell to the ground, instantly curling up in total pain.

"Babe...everything okay?"

I couldn't answer him. How could I when I was in this pain? And how could I be okay?

The next thing I heard was my name being called by Slade and telling Conner to call 911.

I could feel Slade gripping my hand, but I couldn't grip back. It just hurt so much to do anything but lie on the floor and wither in pain.

When the paramedics had gotten here, then picked me up and put me on the stretcher, then wheeled me to the ambulance.

Slade and the boys had gotten in the back as the car started moving. I was now in more pain and my body was shaking. I felt hot tears forming in my eyes as I felt the pain. Slade held my hand and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Be strong, Mi Amor..."

I only nodded in response, hoping we would be at the hospital soon.

*at the hospital*

After wheeling me into the hospital, the boys and Slade stopped because they couldn't go into the delivery room with me. Which once again, made my mood drop again like it had done when I was giving birth to Conner and AJ.

The pain of pushing the baby out of me was worse the third time around. It stung and I swear I thought my heart stopped for a second. Once the doctor told me the baby was out and I could stop pushing, my eyes could barely open because I was so exhausted.

My ear twitched as I heard the door open and six footsteps enter.

The next voice I heard was very soft.
"Alvin...?"

"Daddy?"

It was Slade and Conner. All three of them were now in the room with me.

I just looked at them the best I could. It was hard to open my eyes when I was so tired.

"...Yeah...?"

I knew Slade was looking at me concerned. "Are you okay?"

I looked at them. "W-Weak..."

I guess Slade had gotten closer to the bed because I heard footstep come closer.

"How's the newborn?"

I closed my eyes for a second before answering him.

"T-The...doctors t-took...h-her to g-get...c-cleaned...u-up..."

I smiled lightly as Slade gently ran his hand through my hair.

"When can we see her?"

I slowly looked at Conner as he finished his question.

"W-When...they bring...h-her...b-back...in..."

Slade nodded as he listened. "What name have you decided to give her?"

I struggled as I looked at all of them.
"J-Jordan..."

Slade smiled at me. "That's a great name..."

Conner nodded in agreement, then looked at Slade and AJ.

"Now maybe you should get some rest, Daddy."

But I was already asleep.

Alvin Jr's P.O.V

I watched as my Daddy slept. Dad chuckled softly as he watched his husband. I just stayed by Daddy's feet as Conner looked at me.

"I can't wait wait to see our little sister."

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

I looked at my Dad and Conner as they stayed quiet.

"Daddy wasn't kidding when he said it hurt to get us out of him."

Dad looked at both me and Conner.

"This was just one, last time it was two."

I saw Conner cringe a little as he looked at Daddy who was still sleeping.

"Wow, that must've really hurt..."

Alvin's P.O.V

As I opened my eyes, I saw the doctors bringing her. I sat up a little as they handed me her. Both the boys and Slade got around me as they looked at Jordan.

Slade chuckled as he looked at his daughter. "She's adorable."

Conner had gotten closer to look at his sister. "I agree 100%."

I yawned softly as Jordan opened her eyes. We were all surprised when we saw that one of her eyes was red just like Slade's.

"Wow, how cool is that?"

Conner smiled as he looked at us.

AJ just nodded in agreement. "Very."

I watched as Conner gently rubbed her hair with his fingers.

She just looked at her brother and smiled.