Secret

AJ gulped as he looked at his phone. The boy was currently alone on his bed, tightly gripping his phone as he just stared at it. No emotion on his face whatsoever.

He had been like this for a week, and no one knew he was in this state. His family thought that he was okay. That he was stable. That he was happy.

But in truth, he wasn't any of those things.

Gulping, AJ looked back down at his screen, and the words on it.

Unknown: You don't deserve to be alive

Unknown: Just go jump off a cliff

Unknown: You really think Conner likes having you as a brother?

Unknown: You think Slade really loves you?

Unknown: You're nothing, AJ

Unknown: You can't do anything right, and that's why everyone hates you.

Unknown: You mess up everything, and you never make anyone proud

Unknown: Slade was lying when he said he'd sing with you. You really think he'd want to sing with his pathetic son?

Unknown: How dumb can you be?

Unknown: Just go kill yourself

AJ could feel the tears swelling up in his eyes as he read the texts over and over again, his mind racing with emotions that were not happiness or joy.

He needed someone's help, but he couldn't figure out who exactly would want to help him.

Conner? He was probably ashamed to even be related to him.

And Slade? Let's not even go there.

Reading the comments over one last time was what sent AJ over the edge. Growling, he threw one of his shoes at the wall, creating a loud bang and making the lights turn off.

Looking for anything, he grabbed one of his shirts and screamed into it in distress, not caring that his phone had dropped to the floor in the process.

Part 2 anyone?