Basics of Total Drama

CAUTION: Read "Total Drama Minecraft" and "Total Drama Nether" before reading this book.

This story has been completed. Not all of the author's notes are accurate anymore.

Hey guys, welcome back to yet another season of Total Drama, Minecraft style. Here are the basics of Total Drama.

So there's a host and contestants. The contestants are seperated into teams. They have to do challenges every episode (or chapter, in this case). After every challenge, whichever team loses has to vote one of their teammates off. This continues until there are a few left, when the teams merge. Then it continues until there is a winner. The winner gets 1 million dollars, or emeralds, in this case.

The contestants can do a confessional during the chapter. They are alone, and confess their secrets to the audience.

So that's how it works. The contestants in this case will be animal mobs. I will post the characters in the next chapter. The host will be Herobrine.

Each challenge will be in a different biome, just like how in World Tour each challenge was in a different country.

The animal mobs will be flying in a plane between biomes. Whoever is voted off will be kicked off the plane. There will be eighteen biomes, and eighteen episodes.

This is sort of based off Total Drama World Tour, but there will not be singing in it like there was in that. Sorry.

The idea of Biome Tour was thought of by APH_Asean! Credit for all this goes to her!

By the way, today is exactly one year from when I first published "Total Drama Minecraft". That's why I chose today to publish this.

Today (June 12) is also my best friend ThomasPaul61's birthday! So this is my birthday present to him even though he hates some of the characters in this book!

Hope you guys like season 3, Total Drama Biome Tour!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist