Episode 15

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to a roofed forest to play hide and seek! I brought Wither back to be the seeker, and the last mob standing won immunity. Ory somehow got rid of the Killer Bunny inside her, but then it came back, and then it went away again, and then it came back again. I don't really know. But anyway, Cocoa won immunity after Jack saved him again, and Ory was eliminated. What crazy challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

Remaining Contestants (5): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Jack, Cocoa

***

Cocoa was in first class by himself. He sat on a comfy chair, but he wasn't relaxed.

"I was gonna go talk to Jack today before the challenge, and ask why he saved me twice," Cocoa said to himself. "But since I won last challenge, I'm stuck in first class and can't talk to him."

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I wonder if Jack is sorry for what he did to Moolissa, and that's why he saved me."

~~~

Wooly, Porky, and Mooshie were running around coach, playing tag. The Killer Bunny wasn't there to scare them anymore.

Jack sat on a bench in coach with an annoyed expression on his face. Porky, Mooshie, and Wooly ran around him, giggling the whole time.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"I wish I had a friend with me so I could laugh at them."

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Porky and Mooshie aren't nearly as bad as mom thought they were! I love playing with them!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the five remaining mobs stepped out to find themselves in a savanna. Tall grass was everywhere, and acacia trees dotted the land.

Herobrine appeared

Herobrine appeared. "Welcome to today's challenge!"

"What is it?" Jack asked. There was nothing around that indicated the challenge.

Herobrine looked behind him. "Huh. It was here a second ago."

"What?" Cocoa asked.

"BRB," Herobrine said. He disappeared.

Porky and Mooshie immediately started to run in circles. Wooly laughed and ran with them.

They ran until they fell down a small hill. The three of them stood up and looked around. There were four large acacia trees creating a diamond, but with connecting leaves above.